• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Zack is Great

I <3 Zetterberg

Rate this topic

Watching this playoffs, I really saw flashes of Steve Yzerman every time Zetterberg stepped out onto the ice. I really dont think any player on the Red Wings even came close to showing his heart and determination during the entire run. A lot of the time I just felt like it was him, Helm and Osgood out there.

despite this loss, I still feel like when Lidstrom finally hangs up those skates, this team is in good hands with Hank.

Guest Shoreline

Yep, Z will be the next captain. I do my best to never capitalize "captain" since I still believe there's only one "Captain".

I ordered a Zetterberg jersey with a C on the chest before the playoffs started :D The ******* thing hasn't arrived yet though..

He's an inspiration to watch on the ice. Like Babcock said, the thing that sets him apart from other star players is his will and determination. He just will not quit.

I would not be surprised at all if he has a huge year next season. This wasn't really his year, the pucks often didn't bounce his way, so he deserves to get some breaks.

I agree, he is really played his heart out on the defensive and offensive side of the puck, more so than many players. He's always been a classy guy, and I'm glad we have him signed long term!

A lot of the time I just felt like it was him, Helm and Osgood out there.

I couldn't agree more with this statement.

I can't wait to see Helmer play next year and watch his skills continue to develop, (along with that blazing speed!). He has a great future ahead of him in the NHL.

Also, I'll probably have to buy a Zetterberg jersey when they make Hank captain :D