• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
timothy1997

Draper ticked that Crosby snubbed Lidstrom

Rate this topic

As soon as the clock hit 00.0 I turned off the tv, and came down here to read the posts. It doesn't faze me one bit if Crosby skipped Lidstrom in the line. They had been showing their level of class all series long. This is no surprise.

Well, I have since calmed down since the loss, and I can't wait to see what Holland has planned for us next year.

Sounds to me like Draper and most of you are sore losers.

He was celebrating with his teammates...cut him some slack.

Do you really think he is that stupid to snub someone in the handshake like on purpose? He knows everyone is just looking for some way or another to criticize him. Are you really that stupid? He was hugging his teammates before he realized it alreadt started. Why would he snub someone after winning?

I dont think that Cindy didnt shake Nicks hand on purpose. As others have said, it was his first cup and he was very excited. While I hate the guy, you should be able to understand how excited he was to have won his first cup.

However, with that said... He is the captain of his hockey team and he SHOULD have noticed all his other teammates were lining up to shake hands. He should have been at the start of the line.

While I think it was a honest mistake. Its not a mistake the "face of the NHL" should make.

Oh and Nick SHOULDNT HAVE TO WAIT, to shake hands with the captain of the other team. So for the Pens fans to say he didnt wait long enough... Wow thats just crap. Nothing else to say to that.

Sounds to me like Draper and most of you are sore losers.

He was celebrating with his teammates...cut him some slack.

Do you really think he is that stupid to snub someone in the handshake like on purpose? He knows everyone is just looking for some way or another to criticize him. Are you really that stupid? He was hugging his teammates before he realized it alreadt started. Why would he snub someone after winning?

Sounds like you are being a dick, which is normal. If Lidstrom did this you and your others would be going bat s*** crazy. It shows a complete lack of respect for the team and the traditions of the NHL. Crosby doesn't like the hats being thrown on the ice after hat tricks and now he didn't want to shake hands with our captain. No wonder everyone in the NHL thinks he is a big baby whiner. Your team won the Cup, leave already.

Sounds like you are being a dick, which is normal. If Lidstrom did this you and your others would be going bat s*** crazy. It shows a complete lack of respect for the team and the traditions of the NHL. Crosby doesn't like the hats being thrown on the ice after hat tricks and now he didn't want to shake hands with our captain. No wonder everyone in the NHL thinks he is a big baby whiner. Your team won the Cup, leave already.

Hey but at least we get to see all the nhl commercials all season about the Finals between the Pens and the Wings. And make it look like the Wings actually won and all...oh wait.. thats right, were not the little darlings of the league. Crosby is the one with his game on his stick!

No, I actually wouldn't...if he was celebraring with teammates after an awesome win, then i would say that was totally understandable.If it was a tre snub, he wouldn't have come at the end. I love how you people call Crosby a whiner...haha, No hypocrisy there.

O, and name me a time you saw Crosby crying to the refs.

No, I actually wouldn't...if he was celebraring with teammates after an awesome win, then i would say that was totally understandable.If it was a tre snub, he wouldn't have come at the end. I love how you people call Crosby a whiner...haha, No hypocrisy there.

First of all, Crosby's peers in the NHL have voted him the biggest whiner in the NHL. So your argument on that completely fails. I don't care if he was celebrating or not. You take a step away from the celebrating for 2 minutes to show some respect to the ENTIRE team that you just defeated, just as the Wings did last year. It's called sportsmanship.

You really want to get into an argument about Crosby crying to the refs? If you really want to we can, but you are going to lose.

First of all, Crosby's peers in the NHL have voted him the biggest whiner in the NHL. So your argument on that completely fails. I don't care if he was celebrating or not. You take a step away from the celebrating for 2 minutes to show some respect to the ENTIRE team that you just defeated, just as the Wings did last year. It's called sportsmanship.

You really want to get into an argument about Crosby crying to the refs? If you really want to we can, but you are going to lose.

Sure, I'll get into the argument. And you didn't answer my question. NAME ONE TIME YOU SAW CROSBY CRYING TO THE REFS IN THIS SERIES.

I was actually at games 1 and 2. During tv timeouts he is typically parked near a linesman or referree. What do you think they are talking about?

Your posts are a disgrace to your username.

Well I'm going to have to disagree with you there. Because personally I'm jealous of the Caps fans who have the best player in the league Alex Ovechkin. I'd love to have a player like that on our team. He's an amazing player and the D.C. area is lucky to have him.

Really? Ovie is an awesome offensive force but he is a puck hog that shoots every chance he gets and plays zero defense. He is either cherry picking at the redline or occasionally skating in to blinside someone (usually leaving his skates to do so). He's an awesome talent, but not as well rounded a player as even Sid not even clsoe to Z or Pavs. You make no sense and your blind jealosuy is showing in your inconsistent statements.

Sure, I'll get into the argument. And you didn't answer my question. NAME ONE TIME YOU SAW CROSBY CRYING TO THE REFS IN THIS SERIES.

It was either Game #1 or Game #2 after the first period. The period had just ended and Crosby made his traditional trip over to the refs to ***** about something.

I was actually at games 1 and 2. During tv timeouts he is typically parked near a linesman or referree. What do you think they are talking about?

Your posts are a disgrace to your username.

I said one specific time.

And P.S.

Talking to the referees about previous calls is the Captain's job

\

Show me this "whiner poll"

And P.S.

Well, the Pens must be one of the most penalized leagues in the team because he is jawing it up constantly.

And P.S.

And I am saying multiple times.

I like how you rationalize that 'talking to the refs about previous calls is the captains job.' No s***! Really? I had no idea. How about the captain setting an example, by shutting his mouth and letting his play speak. Oh yeah that's right, he was pretty much a no show this series.

It was either Game #1 or Game #2 after the first period. The period had just ended and Crosby made his traditional trip over to the refs to ***** about something.

No one in the Red Wing organization has ever talked to the ref about a call.

Your organization is just perfect, except for the fact that your GM cheats the salary cap.

You know what, I guess I'll leave now. I realized that I don't give a damn about what some senseless fans think. Your still angry that your team was simply outplayed, and dont bring up penalties. The Red Wings had 10 more PP's than the Pens did. Your arguments are completely invalid, and make you seem 3 years old. For example, " Well there was that one time in the 1st period, and-and he was um whining".

I think i'll just relax, and enjoy the fact that you are so angry. I will enjoy the fact that the Penguins outplayed the PERFECT organization. I will enjoy the fact that Hossa looks like a total ****** right now. I will enjoy the fact that I will be attending the Stanley Cup Champion's Parade tomorrow.

Keep whining though, and making up excuses...Whatever helps you sleep at night. So long.

Your organization is just perfect, except for the fact that your GM cheats the salary cap.

You know what, I guess I'll leave now. I realized that I don't give a damn about what some senseless fans think. Your still angry that your team was simply outplayed, and dont bring up penalties. The Red Wings had 10 more PP's than the Pens did. Your arguments are completely invalid, and make you seem 3 years old. For example, " Well there was that one time in the 1st period, and-and he was um whining".

I think i'll just relax, and enjoy the fact that you are so angry. I will enjoy the fact that the Penguins outplayed the PERFECT organization. I will enjoy the fact that Hossa looks like a total ****** right now. I will enjoy the fact that I will be attending the Stanley Cup Champion's Parade tomorrow.

Keep whining though, and making up excuses...Whatever helps you sleep at night. So long.

well enjoy your Sunday under that bridge.

Guest Shoreline

As much as these people here are way off in their arguments, they aren't really going to rationalize with a Penguins fan coming here to do it as it's seen as gloating. I doubt people on the Penguins board would be very receptive to the shoe being on the other foot (last year).

Our GM cheats the salary cap? How is that? What rules have been broken? That's right, NONE.

I think I speak for a lot of people when I say that I am glad that you are leaving. We respect fans from opposing teams that come to these boards to discuss hockey in a respectable fashion. You on the other hand, are one of the countless trolls that we have to put up with.

As for these other comments you made, I don't know where you are coming from. I never said anything about penalties, so I don't see how that makes my argument invalid since I never made that argument. You asked for a specific example and I gave you one. Grasping at strings.

You should be happy that Hossa left your team because with him, the Pens are drastically different and may not have been in position to win a Stanley Cup.

These excuses you speak of are not coming from me. I simply stated that it was disrespectful for the captain of a team to not shake the hands of most of the opposing team, which it is.

Enjoy your parade. I've enjoyed the parades for the Wings' victories thoroughly in 1997, 1998, 2002 and 2008.

So long troll.

So you want to start with Ifs?

If you weren't a Pens fan you would think he's a whiny ***** like everyone else does.

You must not get out much.

And you're right. Lidstrom would be a much better face for the league. At least everyone wouldn't be snearing at him.

Funny thing is, there isn't a team in the leage who wouldn't take this"whiny little *****".

You make no sense and your blind jealosuy is showing in your inconsistent statements.

Like I said before: I am jealous of the Caps fans who have the best player in the league. There's nothing inconsistent about that statement. Hell in a recent poll amongst NHL players they voted by a wide margin in favor of Alex Ovechkin as the league's best player. Cindy Crosby came somewhere around 8th place in that same poll and that's the opinion of the players. Apparently the only blind one around here is you being a blind homer Cindy Crosby fanboy.