• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
timothy1997

Draper ticked that Crosby snubbed Lidstrom

Rate this topic

Like I said before: I am jealous of the Caps fans who have the best player in the league. There's nothing inconsistent about that statement. Hell in a recent poll amongst NHL players they voted by a wide margin in favor of Alex Ovechkin as the league's best player. Cindy Crosby came somewhere around 8th place in that same poll and that's the opinion of the players. Apparently the only blind one around here is you being a blind homer Cindy Crosby fanboy.

Open you eyes and try reading a thread you son of a diry tired old hooker. I openly said Crosby is not the best in the league, yet.

Suck on my Stanley Cup, Detroit Crybaby.

Mod...feel free to ban me now.

Bored with these broken down Detroit *******.

Funny, Lidstrom was voted # 2.

#2 on the biggest whiner list was Chris Pronger. Lidstrom was voted the 2nd Best Leader behind Jarome Iginla. Watch the video again buddy and this time pay attention.

I don't want to hear any excuses about his first cup win or being twenty-one or being in an interview.

If you wear the 'C' you act like a 'C'. No ifs ands or buts about it. If Crosby wants to do an interview before showing the sportsmanship that the NHL is known for ... take his C away and give it to the person who won them the cup. Scuderi. (probably spelled wrong)

I don't want to hear any excuses about his first cup win or being twenty-one or being in an interview.

If you wear the 'C' you act like a 'C'. No ifs ands or buts about it. If Crosby wants to do an interview before showing the sportsmanship that the NHL is known for ... take his C away and give it to the person who won them the cup. Scuderi. (probably spelled wrong)

If you wear the "C" don't act like a "c". :D

Edited by Mike

Open you eyes and try reading a thread you son of a diry tired old hooker. I openly said Crosby is not the best in the league, yet.

Suck on my Stanley Cup, Detroit Crybaby.

Mod...feel free to ban me now.

Bored with these broken down Detroit *******.

Instead of waiting to be banned why don't you just leave on your own? What a tool :lol:

#2 on the biggest whiner list was Chris Pronger. Lidstrom was voted the 2nd Best Leader behind Jarome Iginla. Watch the video again buddy and this time pay attention.

Sorry, my bad. I was still celebrating and didn't pay attention.

Nah. I'll stay and laugh at you until they ban me, dumb f***.

One question though.

Did you cry when the Wings got spanked?

Wow. I'm glad that with your busy schedule that you can stay and find the time to give us comment gems like these.

Wow. I'm glad that with your busy schedule that you can stay and find the time to give us comment gems like these.

And I am glad your busy schedule allows you and your ilk time to stay here and whine and cry and blubber and blame and deflect and act like idiots because you didn't do what was statistically a gimme--- win 2 out of 5 to close out the Cup.

Instead of following your team's captian and understadning that this is a learning opportunity, you come and make excuses and bash the Pens.

Most of us "Wings fans" happen to hold the "C" in higher regard as we are lucky enough to have watched Stevie Y (and Lids) lead our team. Stevie not only played on his injured knee (instead of sitting on the bench the whole third period of game 7 in the finals) but got the game winning goal, and then had surgery shortly thereafter. Lids handled the whole ASG debacle with class unlike someone else we know who decided to spew words out to the media instead of keeping his mouth shut like not only a captain should, but the poster boy of the league should. I happen to think it's pathetic that Sid didn't lead his team in hand shakes, but only because I have two boys watching along with me and one of them noticed and actually said something about it. Nice role model for kids. I thought it was also pathetic of Chelios, so no homerism here. Sid's a great player, and if he wasn't the captain and the poster boy for the NHL, I wouldn't have even bothered reading this thread, but he needs to take on the role that he was "given" and until then I don't think he'll be getting much respect from not only fans, but players in the NHL. Hopefully he will mature and get the respect when he deserves it.

One question though.

Nope I don't cry over sports, if someone close to me dies I will shed a tear or two but not over sports or other small things in life like that. It's not the first time the Wings lost in the playoffs and it surely won't be the last. When all is said and done there is always next year to look forward to. That's what's great about following sports. There is always another day and another chance. And btw I ping your weak insults off like they are misquitos. They are very childish much like your idol Cindy Crosby.

Edited by Johnny Diamonds

And I am glad your busy schedule allows you and your ilk time to stay here and whine and cry and blubber and blame and deflect and act like idiots because you didn't do what was statistically a gimme--- win 2 out of 5 to close out the Cup.

Instead of following your team's captian and understadning that this is a learning opportunity, you come and make excuses and bash the Pens.

Show me the excuses that I made? Aside from bashing Crosby, which many people do, what other Pens have I bashed? You really suck at trolling.

One question though.

when did they get spanked? must of missed it. grats on your 3rd cup, only 8 behind!

Funny thing is, there probably isn't a team in the leage who wouldn't take this"whiny little *****".

I added the probably for you because there is no way possible that you would know that. I didn't want to do anything about the 'league' thing. I liked that.

You're welcome. ;)

Sorry, my bad. I was still celebrating and didn't pay attention.

That just reinforces our statements that your Captain was a bad influence on little kids.

I don't care if you are being sarcastic or not, you are still a troll.

This thread needs to die.

It really is crying over spilt milk.

Like I said in another thread on the same topic, Draper needs to grow some testicles and stfu. It's more embarrassing to read what he's saying.

Good grief.

This thread needs to die.

It really is crying over spilt milk.

Like I said in another thread on the same topic, Draper needs to grow some testicles and stfu. It's more embarrassing to read what he's saying.

Good grief.

He must have been deeply offended by it. He is usually PC and not normally one to say such a thing.

Edited by MidMichSteve

For every adult hockey fan that you claim "hates" Sid .... there are 5 kids wearing his jersey. In fact, Sid's jersey has led the NHL jersey sales for the past 2 years now (and that was pre-Stanley Cup!)

See .... when you're on top of the mountain .... many people want nothing more than to bring you down.

OK so These KIDS wearing his jersey is spose to mean something...like his Parents are on Crosbys jock too?????

Big deal.....The name on the back shouldnt mean dick its the logo on the front that should be important.

I love all my Red WIng players so I dont have a NAME on a jersey in my closet, WHY? Cause I like the Red WIngs..

all of them.....

Has Pitt released a jersey number for Bettman yet??? Raise it to the roof of the IGLOO???

Matt needs to institute a word filter where every time someone types out the word "Crosby" or "Sidney" or some combination there of, it automatically changes to something else. Kind of like on Fark, where if you say "f***" it turns into "fark". Makes for some funny word combos.

I'm fully entrenched now in the camp that thinks this place has a complex about the guy. Jesus Christos.

Matt needs to institute a word filter where every time someone types out the word "Crosby" or "Sidney" or some combination there of, it automatically changes to something else. Kind of like on Fark, where if you say "f***" it turns into "fark". Makes for some funny word combos.

I'm fully entrenched now in the camp that thinks this place has a complex about the guy. Jesus Christos.

Replace his name with Steve Yzerman, then let the hilarity ensue.

Replace his name with Steve Yzerman, then let the hilarity ensue.

Par example:

"Sidney Crosby is a whiny dooshbag *****!!!111eleven!!!11"

becomes

"Steve Yzerman is a whiny dooshbag *****!!!111eleven!!!11"

Do this Matt. DO IT.

In terms of marketing, Crosby is like the John Cena of the NHL; he isn't the best, but the league has their nose up his butt and overhypes him, also why so many kids wear his jersey.

Sorry for the rastlin' reference :rolleyes:

Edited by Ham on Wheels