• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
timothy1997

Draper ticked that Crosby snubbed Lidstrom

Rate this topic

Dont you mean you're turning yourself into a troll and not your?? Obviously not an English major are we?? Keep whining about Crosby and this handshake thing if it makes you sleep better at night since you have nothing else. The whole thing is completely ridiculous...

dohohohoho, grammar nazism, well done. You might as well have a neon billboard over your head flashing 'TROLL' at this point.

Dont you mean you're turning yourself into a troll and not your?? Obviously not an English major are we?? Keep whining about Crosby and this handshake thing if it makes you sleep better at night since you have nothing else. The whole thing is completely ridiculous...

:lol: Like I give two s***s about how I post on a message board. f***in alright, we got a pens fan and the grammar police all at once, goodie.

I'm not whing moron, I'm one of the ones saying it's a non factor and people should drop it. What you said took it over the line, Drapes should shut up, but the Lemieux incident? That's like me bringing Badger Bob into it, granted you know who that is...

So tell people to quit crying about it and get over it...I swear people will look for anything to complain about and it looks like this is it. If you want to sit there and think Crosby didnt shake the Wings players hands that's fine. It still wont change the fact that the Pens bitched slapped the Wings in the last 2 games of this series when the Wings had a 3-2 series lead and all the momentum and took the cup right from them in their own barn.

Uhh, I just did. Did you miss the part where I said that I didn't think it was intentional and that it's nothing to lose sleep over?

And you're right, it doesn't change the fact that the Wings lost, and the Pens won.

What I don't get is if the complaining bothers you so much, why you're still even in this thread?

Like I said, this is the first time someone has taken an interview before shaking the hands of the other team. Lidstrom shouldn't have to wait to shake his hand after shaking everyone else's. I'm not up in arms about it, however.

Also, stop trolling. That last sentence is pathetic of you to bring up.

Yea Lidstrom should retire is what he should do. Obviously he didnt play well enough as Mr Defense like everybody claims him to be otherwise the Wings would have won the series. It still goes back to what I said about Hossa. I said at the start of the series if he went goaless this series the Wings would not beat the Pens. And sure enough....

Yea Lidstrom should retire is what he should do. Obviously he didnt play well enough as Mr Defense like everybody claims him to be otherwise the Wings would have won the series.

Lidstrom had nothing to do with the Wings loss. He was injured (read up on his injury since it seems you haven't yet), and he still was able to keep Crosby off the scoresheet for the majority of the series.

It still goes back to what I said about Hossa. I said at the start of the series if he went goaless this series the Wings would not beat the Pens. And sure enough....

Irrelevant point. Congrats.

Actually, I think the fact we have Pens trolls posting here only shows how much better than them we really are. If we truly sucked, they wouldn't be here. Why waste your time crapping all over the forum of a team that doesn't matter? No, they're here because we're in their heads. I love that. We're so in your ******* heads.

The Pens won the Stanley Cup and these Pens trolls are still here trying to convince us of the same garbage as before and during the series. It's bordering on sad now.

Like it or not, Sidney Crosby is the face of the NHL in the same manner Peyton Manning is the face of the NFL ..... That's just marketing folks ... it is what it is.

Nobody is asking for your approval. I'm sure if the NHL elected to make on of the Wings players the face of the league you all would have no problem with it.

Funny thing is Peyton isn't the face of the NFL...oh man.

Obviously Pens fans will put Hossa on the list but doing so ignores how badly Datsyuk played this entire post season. Sure he could be given a pass in The Final cause he was playing with a broken foot. However, before that he was nothing more than a defensive forward. That's not good enough for a Hart Trophy finalist.

shhh...don't tell the wings fans. maybe if datsyuk did what he was supposed in the conference semifinals against anaheim, detroit would have won in 5 or 6 games and wouldn't be so banged up. datsyuk played poorly all playoffs, before and after the broken foot.

the truth of the matter is the wings were shell shocked in game 7. they thought their home ice advantage would carry them through but it didn't. they assumed they would win because they are the wings and no one can beat them. instead, they faced a hungrier pens teams that put them on their tails. next thing you know they start taking cheap shots like what franzen did to crosby.

next thing you know they start taking cheap shots like what franzen did to crosby.

You are right. Franzen should not have taken the body on that play. He should have given him a 360 elbow to the face instead.

Remind me how Franzen's hit was a cheapshot again? I think I asked you before.

You are right. Franzen should not have taken the body on that play. He should have given him a 360 elbow to the face instead.

Remind me how Franzen's hit was a cheapshot again? I think I asked you before.

he looked at him when crosby was a step ahead of him and was going for the puck. franzen put his knee into crosby's knee as he pinned him to the boards and THEN puts his arm out to prevent crosby from making forward progress. franzen also had the intent to obstruct crosby. this is the kind of stuff i would expect out of a cheap shotter like kronwall who leavers his skates whenever he hits (but the league never favors the wings, right?).

no biggie. he was probably too happy or excited

however, i think Crosby just showed his age (again) and that maybe he isn't ready to be a captain. i don't care how young or happy you are, as captain you shake hands of the opposition.

he looked at him when crosby was a step ahead of him and was going for the puck. franzen put his knee into crosby's knee as he pinned him to the boards and THEN puts his arm out to prevent crosby from making forward progress. franzen also had the intent to obstruct crosby. this is the kind of stuff i would expect out of a cheap shotter like kronwall who leavers his skates whenever he hits (but the league never favors the wings, right?).

Your interpretation is pathetic.

So an attempt to play the body to get the puck is now a cheapshot? Seriously, go back to a Ducks board because you are making an absolute fool of yourself right now.

Why would a Ducks fan come here to talk about the SCF? Somebody refresh my memory...who ended the Ducks season this year?

A Ducks fan really wants to come into here and talk about what is cheap? You're pathetic.

Edited by Mike