Zetterberg Highlights

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 FuryX27

FuryX27

Draftee

• 6 posts

Posted 13 June 2009 - 07:51 PM

Hey everyone, I'm currently working on a new highlight video of Henrik Zetterberg and I would like any sort of recommendations or advice as I work toward finalizing this. Now I'd like to think my first video turned out pretty good overall, but I'm looking to blow that one out of the water...

For those who haven't seen it and would like to...

The biggest overall complaint seemed to be my music selection the first time around but I think this time I'll have much more suitable (and epic) music.. since I'm already pretty set on music, I don't think I'll be taking any recommendations, sorry.

If there are any highlights you would specifically like to see (that aren't in the 1st one) then let me know. More then half the video is going to focus on the Cup run last year and Zetterberg winning the Conn Smythe.

Since this is my first time posting here, I'm sorry if I formatted the video incorrectly or posted this in the wrong forum.

Edited by FuryX27, 13 June 2009 - 08:02 PM.

#2 Vilmer

Vilmer

4th Line Grinder

• PipPip
  • 264 posts

Posted 13 June 2009 - 08:00 PM

Great video... It's just, hard to watch right now sad.gif

#3 dat's sick

dat's sick

Fear can hold you prisoner, hope can set you free

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,292 posts

Posted 13 June 2009 - 08:06 PM

I didn't see my favorite Zetterberg highlight ever, the between-the-legs pass to set up Datsyuk for the tap-in.

Oh, and regarding music there's always complaints. You can't possibly pick a song that everyone likes.

#4 FuryX27

FuryX27

Draftee

• 6 posts

Posted 13 June 2009 - 08:20 PM

QUOTE (dat's sick @ June 13, 2009 - 09:06PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I didn't see my favorite Zetterberg highlight ever, the between-the-legs pass to set up Datsyuk for the tap-in.

Oh, and regarding music there's always complaints. You can't possibly pick a song that everyone likes.

don't worry.. it's already in the sequel. I'm pretty sure I made the 1st video like right before that actually happened.. so that's why it's missing.

the more suggestions the better.. i'll be checking this regularly until i'm done

#5 tazzer82

tazzer82

Playoff time

• PipPipPipPip
  • 865 posts

Posted 18 June 2009 - 08:57 PM

What is the name of that song? I've heard it before and can't think of it. Very nicely done though, can't wait to see the next one.
“The only people Chris Osgood owes anything to are himself and his teammates.” - Mickey Redmond

#6 FuryX27

FuryX27

Draftee

• 6 posts

Posted 19 June 2009 - 09:28 AM

QUOTE (tazzer82 @ June 18, 2009 - 09:57PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
What is the name of that song? I've heard it before and can't think of it. Very nicely done though, can't wait to see the next one.

The song is Face Down, by The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus

#7 MC5Rock

MC5Rock

Jr. Prospect

• 26 posts

Posted 23 June 2009 - 09:49 PM

I saw this video before I joined this forum and liked it (the song didn't bother me at all). Only thing I could say is maybe add more Wings plays to it, otherwise, good job.

Sidebar: Those weirdly marked pants (@ :42) makes Z's team look like they are wearing casts on both legs ohmy.gif

Edited by MC5Rock, 23 June 2009 - 09:50 PM.

#8 FuryX27

FuryX27

Draftee

• 6 posts

Posted 30 June 2009 - 05:50 PM

The Best of Henrik Zetterberg - Volume 2 has been completed for some time now, but unfortunately my original soundtrack is not allowed on youtube due to conflicts with Warner Music Group. (for those wondering, i originally planned on using the new linkin park song from transformers 2.. new divide). I have found a suitable replacement song by a local windsor artist featured on 89x and I am finalizing it tonight. I will post the new video late tonight or sometime tomorrow.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users