• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

VM1138

This Picture...

Rate this topic

20090613004054_2009-0612-dg-wings0209.jp

This picture, while a bit heartbreaking, gives me hope. Though they lost the biggest game of their lives, they do not look defeated. There is a fire there that's going to be back next season. Next year, the Wings will again be among the top teams contending for the Cup. These players, along with the rest of the team, will return to form again, and once again dazzle us with superior play and leadership. Nothing makes this team play harder than the taste of a loss. 2007 led to 2008. 2009 will lead to a harder working team next year.

The rest of the league better watch out. With eyes on Sid the Kid and the Penguins, Detroit is just as dangerous as ever.

I'm sort of glad we lost as it will bring the desire back to the team.

That doesn't make sense. A win this year would be just as sweet as a win next year. The Red Wings are a team of now, as in they should have won the cup. There is no reason to be glad we lost.

That doesn't make sense. A win this year would be just as sweet as a win next year. The Red Wings are a team of now, as in they should have won the cup. There is no reason to be glad we lost.

True (and I know this wasn't mentioned), but that was probably the best way to lose if we had to. :blush: Though I'm kinda glad the season is over, I still am excited for next year!

I am so devistated. i feel like i am in mourning, and here i am out in stupid washington state with a bunch of non hockey people. they just dont get it!!!!

I 'm sorry...i just had to get it off my heart! Thanks everyone for a great run!

Wings forever!

I've already turned off DirecTV.

Pens Fa....well, Yinzers are delusional.

Games 1 and 2, they're talking about how steelers season is coming up

Games 3 and 4 they're back to being pens fans

Game 5 they're talking about how detroit sucks and GM/Chrysler are going down the toilet

Game 6 they're hoping not to get blown away

and game 7 they're bigger than god.

I hope Karma and the Hockey Gods punt the Pens in the nutsack.

Game 5 they're talking about how detroit sucks and GM/Chrysler are going down the toilet

I wonder where you go these opinions? I assume you made them up to make yoursefl feel better. I'll tell you what any and every Pens fan I know was thinking.

Game 1 and 2: Damn it, we had a great shot to win one at the Joe. We didn't expect to win one at the Joe, but we can now see this Red Wings team isn't as dominant as they were last year.

Game 3 and 4: There we are, defend the home, even the series plant the seedsof doubt.

Game 5: s***. We lost all composure and got killed. Better regroup and win at Mellon.

Game 6: BOOM!. Life. Bring us game 7.

Game 7: Anything goes and our boys have enough heart to beat this tem.

Aftermath: Greatseason, true, grit. Awesome series and a CUP. Wooooo Hoooooo.

I wonder where you go these opinions? I assume you made them up to make yoursefl feel better. I'll tell you what any and every Pens fan I know was thinking.

Game 1 and 2: Damn it, we had a great shot to win one at the Joe. We didn't expect to win one at the Joe, but we can now see this Red Wings team isn't as dominant as they were last year.

Game 3 and 4: There we are, defend the home, even the series plant the seedsof doubt.

Game 5: s***. We lost all composure and got killed. Better regroup and win at Mellon.

Hey sleezy Pete why don't you slink back to your cave. I see no purpose of your trolling on these boards.

Apparently you don't frequent your own boards. That is exactly how it was over there. lmao, Thanks for thinking of our site as the site to be on. It's good to be a Wings fan.

Edited by alowicious

true words, my friend.