• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
#30Ozziefansince94

Ilitch Not Happy

Rate this topic

http://www.freep.com/article/20090613/SPOR...t+bearing+gifts

"Like Mr. Ilitch, who kept walking when NHL commissioner Gary Bettman approached him under the stands and tried to shake his hand after Friday night's game."

So, I was over on the Caps board and found this interesting little tidbit that a member over there posted.

Sure, it wasn't sportsmanlike and so on, but can you really blame Mr. Illitch? I think the feeling's mutual when it comes to Buttman( with the exception of Crosby and the Pens of course :rolleyes: )

Warning: Pic located on right side of page that may be disturbing to some

Guest Shoreline

From that article, some lulz..

*NBC's Mike Milbury, in the second intermission: "The only break Detroit got that period was the injury to Sidney Crosby."

• Don Cherry, asked by Bernie Smilovitz if his pregame analysis was off-the-cuff: "This is me from endless hours of research and drinking."

Gene Collier, Pittsburgh Post-Gazette: "Your Pittsburgh Penguins ... thus join the Super Bowl-champion Steelers in crushing the city's 2009 parade budget, and somewhere maybe Kobe Bryant is thankful Pittsburgh doesn't have an NBA team to ruin his dreams as well."

http://www.freep.com/article/20090613/SPOR...t+bearing+gifts

So, I was over on the Caps board and found this interesting little tidbit that a member over there posted.

Sure, it wasn't sportsmanlike and so on, but can you really blame Mr. Illitch? I think the feeling's mutual when it comes to Buttman( with the exception of Crosby and the Pens of course :rolleyes: )

Warning: Pic located on right side of page that may be disturbing to some

Another reason to love Mr. I!

Thanks for the pic warning. Bettman looks a little to happy.