• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
redwingsfan1868

Article On Red Wing Fans

Rate this topic

First of all, I am not signing up to read the full article for someones opinion who I can less of.

Second, classless + Detroit Red Wing Fans are like oil and water it does not mix. Maybe the Writer of the article needs a reality check.

Articles like this is written only to drive traffic to the website to get email address and/or to click their ads. It's the oldest tactic in the book.... Don't click the link. Just copy&paste the content on this forum if you want people to read it.

Edited by Snazzy

Articles like this is written only to drive traffic to the website and getting email address and/or to click their ads. It's the oldest tactic in the book.... Don't click the link. Just copy&paste the content on the forum if you want people to read.

QFT :thumbup:

I don't blame the fans for booing Crosby and Bettman. Every team in the league does. They are merely standing up for their right not to have the game changed to benefit some kid and some incompetent hack running a league. They cheered and clapped the Cup and the other Pens. That's classy. Oh, and they ALL stayed during the ceremony, unlike Pittsburgh, who didn't care enough about the Cup or respect us enough to hang around last year.

I don't want to sign up so can someone just post what the article is here?

yeah, a reasoanble amount of booing has to be expected. I mean what do these people expect, us to stand up and cheer for joy after we just lost a Game 7 on our ice. Gimme a break

Nice way to spam the board - a new member, and the only two posts posted by this person talk about this "disgusting" and "untrue" article, and include a link to said article, where you have to register to read it. This is BS, people. Just some troll trying to up the viewings on his site counter.

Everyone boooes Bettman. Remember either in Carolina or Anaheim during the Cup presentation, the booing was so bad that he said, "It's okay, I bring gifts!"

Yea now that's says something if Carolina and Anaheim boo him too.

Why would Wings fan cheer Crosby and Bettman?

Any sports team has ******* fans, it's a fact of life. Writing articles about how the Red Wings boo'd another team (which they didn't, everyone boos Bettman) is just dumb.

I didn't see any articles getting written when Detroit beat Pittsburgh and those oh-so-charming fans (who have beens fans forever, I'm sure!) boo'd Zetterberg and chanted Crosby! Crosby! when he lifted the Conn Smythe. Big deal, cry more I say.