• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
ltgator333

Wings fans listen up

Rate this topic

It's too soon. I'm still pissed about the game, and the fact that I've seen penguins every time I turn on my TV since Friday night isn't helping.

Doesn't help when NHLNetwork is showing the games all over again, or at least the games that the Penguins won. Last night they were showing game 7, and tonight it was game 6. Still just makes me sick, and I didn't even have to turn that channel on. I am not looking forward to any NHL commercials at any point of the coming season, simply because it will be more of Crosby being shoved down everyone's throats.

I took up a new hobby so that I can not think about the season. In fact I am taking a big break from TV, hockey sites, except this one, and just NHL in general. I haven't been in TSN website for 2 full days now. :scared:

Too early for this.

I've tried doing what you suggested, but each time I think about this series, I'm disgusted by the thought of how good it'd feel if we skated the Cup in our building in game 7 and got to repeat as champs which is hard to do.

I'm also disgusted by the fact that we had such a great opportunity being so close to the Cup in an ideal situation at home and blew it. There's no telling when they'll get back here again. It's been more than 25 years since anyone made 3 straight Finals appearances if I'm not mistaken.

This loss would be easier to get over if it never happened. I can't help think about it, and always get the same response from my gut each time.

I totally agree each morning i've woken up and felt the same feeling that just sucked

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>&">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350" />

Oh please. Just because I am able to understand that there are other things that matter more and no matter how upset I get about this, we still lost, I'm not a big fan? Screw you. I have friends deployed in Iraq and Afghanistan. I have family members with terminal diseases. My wife is pregnant and there have been complications to include a possible brain tumor. My 410(k) s*** the bed. I'm upside down on my car and my home. I am so sorry I don't have time to pine over this. We lost, it sucks, I hope we do better next year. We need to move on. We don't need self-righteous pricks judging us who are supposed to our fellow fans and have our back. I can take the smack talk from Pens fans- they won. But from a Wings fan? Dude, get over yourself. If this is a reason to actually be depressed, remember- go up and down the street, not across the road. You'll do the world a favor.

You never stop with your s*** do you?

I'm asking you for a favor. Put me on your ignore list so I don't have to read anymore of your responses to my posts.

You never stop with your s*** do you?

I'm asking you for a favor. Put me on your ignore list so I don't have to read anymore of your responses to my posts.

No, really. Screw you. You could ignore me but you need to be Internet Tough Guy. If this is the end-all-be-all of your life, you have failed.

And "my s***"? That's my life. It's the world I actually live in, not this internet s***. This place is my escape from reality. But again, really and from the heart- screw you.

No, really. Screw you. You could ignore me but you need to be Internet Tough Guy. If this is the end-all-be-all of your life, you have failed.

And "my s***"? That's my life. It's the world I actually live in, not this internet s***. This place is my escape from reality. But again, really and from the heart- screw you.

You wouldn't know how.

Now disappear by joining my ignore list. And please put me on yours.

Cool. I post that my in utero child is having issues and this assclown makes jokes about my sex life. AWESOME. Classy. Thanks, ****** bag.

I never made fun of anything having to do with your problems, and my heart does actually go out to you.

When I said I was tired of your s*** I was talking about your constant negative responses to every post I make. It's like you're trying to start crap with me to get me kicked off.

Now you're taking my posts and twisting them around against me and throwing personal attacks to boost. Who's the ******* here? Not me.

I took up a new hobby so that I can not think about the season. In fact I am taking a big break from TV, hockey sites, except this one, and just NHL in general. I haven't been in TSN website for 2 full days now. :scared:

That's how I am dealing. I am sure eventually the loss will hit me, but I am just avoiding ESPN (tv/web), TSN, NHL.com, sporting sections of newpapers. I am just avoiding the whole issue.

I never made fun of anything having to do with your problems, and my heart does actually go out to you.

When I said I was tired of your s*** I was talking about your constant negative responses to every post I make. It's like you're trying to start crap with me to get me kicked off.

Now you're taking my posts and twisting them around against me and throwing personal attacks to boost. Who's the ******* here? Not me.

OK, let's back up a step.

My "negative" response to your first post is actually a positive response. I was saying this is no big deal. There are other things that mean a lot more. I know you and I don't agree about many things in hockey and that's fine. I was not taking issue with you- I was saying this isn't the end of the world. We'll play next year, too.

I am sure you are sympathetic for the situation me and my family is in- you'd have to be a dick not to be and I don't think you are. However, when I am having a prenatal issue and you make a joke about my sex life... which is how I got in this position is sorta tasteless. Sure, I think you were just making the normal guy joke. Got it. But all things considered, it probably wasn't as funny as you wanted.

If you are man enough to say "yeah, that line about getting screwed was a bad idea all things considered", I'm man enough to say "sorry I jumped down your throat about the importance of the Wings losing."

I'm not going to put you on ignore because even though we don't agree, you know the game and say insightful things every now and then. While I don't subscribe to the same school of hockey as you, I know you care about this team as much as I do.

you guy acting like a bunch of kids now go to your bedrooms YOUR GROUNDED!

OK, let's back up a step.

My "negative" response to your first post is actually a positive response. I was saying this is no big deal. There are other things that mean a lot more. I know you and I don't agree about many things in hockey and that's fine. I was not taking issue with you- I was saying this isn't the end of the world. We'll play next year, too.

I am sure you are sympathetic for the situation me and my family is in- you'd have to be a dick not to be and I don't think you are. However, when I am having a prenatal issue and you make a joke about my sex life... which is how I got in this position is sorta tasteless. Sure, I think you were just making the normal guy joke. Got it. But all things considered, it probably wasn't as funny as you wanted.

If you are man enough to say "yeah, that line about getting screwed was a bad idea all things considered", I'm man enough to say "sorry I jumped down your throat about the importance of the Wings losing."

I'm not going to put you on ignore because even though we don't agree, you know the game and say insightful things every now and then. While I don't subscribe to the same school of hockey as you, I know you care about this team as much as I do.

All right, I can see how my post would be interpreted that way by you. I'm sorry because I should have read your post more carefully. I was just making a joke I often make when someone says "screw you", but I should have used better judgment under the circumstances.

I have problems too in life, and my first post here never said that the Wings losing was the worst of them. I'm just saying that I still haven't gotten over the loss and was taking a jab at people who have criticized me and others of not being true fans throughout the entire season.

All right, I can see how my post would be interpreted that way by you. I'm sorry because I should have read your post more carefully. I was just making a joke I often make when someone says "screw you", but I should have used better judgment under the circumstances.

I have problems too in life, and my first post here never said that the Wings losing was the worst of them. I'm just saying that I still haven't gotten over the loss and was taking a jab at people who have criticized me and others of not being true fans throughout the entire season.

Then we're cool. Go Wings, right?

We are going to be reminded enough of our team's loss, stop feeding these Pittsburg fans that are here for whatever and stop b!tchin about the calls that did or did not happen. Why drown yourselves in the recent negativity directed towards us or the team we root for? It happens all the time, we don't let it bother us otherwise! We fans have nothing to hang our heads over- hey we could be Lions fans or something.

It's done.

It's over.

It sucks, I know, but it's time to let it go and move on.

+1. Not like we can go back and change it. All we can do is look forward from here. So here's to the 09-10 season. :beerbuddy:

We are going to be reminded enough of our team's loss, stop feeding these Pittsburg fans that are here for whatever and stop b!tchin about the calls that did or did not happen. Why drown yourselves in the recent negativity directed towards us or the team we root for? It happens all the time, we don't let it bother us otherwise! We fans have nothing to hang our heads over- hey we could be Lions fans or something.

It's done.

It's over.

It sucks, I know, but it's time to let it go and move on.

Sorry, this will eat me up for the rest of the summer. Just the way it goes around here since I'm surrounded by Red Wings colors, logos, pictures, etc. daily. I will not soon let this one go.

And I am a Lions fan.

what sucks is every game we see this coming season will show a highlight of chin pubes AKA cindy crosby hoisting the cup. the fact that all we will hear are the gretsky comparisons. even though he did jack s*** in the finals. that is the depressing thing that makes me thankful I do not have cable right now

you my friend appear to have a man crush that you are trying suppress

Investing excessive emotion and hope into the Red Wings/Sports is not an indication that you are a better fan than others. It's simply an indication that you choose to neglect other areas of your life that probably need more attention.