• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown12

NHL Awards Discussion Thread

Rate this topic

Its not spelled wrong.. Its just the effect on the text.. if you look close you can see its a "y" its just faded because of the font..

I should have known. They'd never get one of their biggest stars' name wrong in such an important event. *cough*Lindstrom*cough*

Last time I checked it wasn't illegal to call anyone a douchebag and last time I checked it's not that hard to pronounce Detroit Red Wings. The rest of your post is absolutely ridiculous and highly uncalled for. Again, I'll ask you to watch the language.

You're an idiot to call an NHL great a "douchebag" at an awards show, plain and simple. Just shut up.

I should have known. They'd never get one of their biggest stars' name wrong in such an important event. *cough*Lindstrom*cough*

Yeah.. I remember that from last year haha.. Oh well.. That one would be harder to explain.. since you would think they could have bought one of their own RBK jerseys with the name spelled correctly.. haha

I think you're the one that needs to stop. I am entitled to my opinion without being belittled by you.

Your opinion is that an NHL great is a "douchebag" because he has a speech problem. Do you feel the same way about Konstantinov? I'm leaving this thread now but just wanted to let you know, again, you're an idiot. You joined June 3rd eh... welcome to the site. :rolleyes:

Your opinion is that an NHL great is a "douchebag" because he has a speech problem. Do you feel the same way about Konstantinov? I'm leaving this thread now but just wanted to let you know, again, you're an idiot. You joined June 3rd eh... welcome to the site. :rolleyes:

I wouldn't call it a speech problem when he pronounces every other word correctly except for Pavel Datsyuk and Detroit Red Wings. Again, I never mentioned Vladdy, so it is ridiculously inappropriate to insinuate that I would say the same about him. I may be new to this site, but that does not give you the right to use childish name calling in answering a qwuestion. You joined this site April 24, 2004, but I have already shown way more class than you have over your 5 year membership.

This award show feels like a jerry lewis telethon

Yes. It would have been too much to ask for the band to not have been in the background, playing for Blist talent, and not having the names of the presentors on the screen.

Just turned it on, on CBC and I'm greeted with Malkin, Talbot and Bylsma carrying the cup. I've already vomited once, let's see how many more times it happens. UGH.