• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Red Winged

Stanley Cup Swimming....

Rate this topic

I wonder if the party included a tour of Crosby's bedroom.

:lol:

I got an e-mail from a friend with about 10 photos from that party. One of the pics was Crosby posing with, what looked like, a 14 year old girl. I replied with, "It looks like Crosby invited his girl friend".

Classless :thumbdown:

The Wings would never treat the Cup with such disrespect. But of course Bettman will get the Pens get away with anything.

please tell me you aren't serious?

If so, people need to stop with bettman/crosby bashing with no basis. I dislike each of them as much as the next guy but seriously?

Bettman has nothing to do with what happens to the cup...

to add to it, Drapers kid s*** in the cup. Nothing is off limits now plus they did this because it happened in the early 90's when the pens won so it is a nostalgia type thing, get over it everybody. It's a damn pool...you know, water?

Edited by Yzermania

If so, people need to stop with bettman/crosby bashing with no basis. I dislike each of them as much as the next guy but seriously?

I think it's a pretty sad commentary of this site right now that I can make a remark like that and people have to wonder if I'm serious or not.

I wasn't ;)

I think it's a pretty sad commentary of this site right now that I can make a remark like that and people have to wonder if I'm serious or not.

I wasn't ;)

haha cool

i wouldn't be surprised with some of the s*** we see lately though. It's just hard to tell over the internet and all...

Bettman has nothing to do with what happens to the cup...

to add to it, Drapers kid s*** in the cup. Nothing is off limits now plus they did this because it happened in the early 90's when the pens won so it is a nostalgia type thing, get over it everybody. It's a damn pool...you know, water?

i was hoping that Bettman little speech on tv tonight would smooth over any hard feelings toward him from this forum,he only wants what is best for the NHL and my Pittsburgh Penguins

Guest Four
i was hoping that Bettman little speech on tv tonight would smooth over any hard feelings toward him from this forum,he only wants what is best for the NHL and my Pittsburgh Penguins

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Is anyone really offended by this? When you win the Cup it is like your best friend for a day - you do everything together. Hell, the thing was once left on a frozen river, fell through and they had to fish it out. It's a touph trophy and can take anything. Good for the Penns. I think this kind of thing can make non fans interested and see it is quite a different kind of trophy.

Edited by Stiffy

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ok,i was just checking to see if anyone here still has a sense of humor ! One person passed the test !

I heard this morning that in either in '91-'92 when the cup was at Lemieux's house it stayed there over night and the next morning it came up missing.They said they found it in the bottom of his pool,do you think that's true ? Has anyone heard that ?

ok,i was just checking to see if anyone here still has a sense of humor ! One person passed the test !

I heard this morning that in either in '91-'92 when the cup was at Lemieux's house it stayed there over night and the next morning it came up missing.They said they found it in the bottom of his pool,do you think that's true ? Has anyone heard that ?

The Cup has been through so much I wouldn't be surprised. Not sure if that's true though.

I think it's great. Recreating the first time Lemieux took the Cup for a swim.

Looks like #66 has a freaking amazing house too.

The only part of the story that sucks is that the Pens have the cup.

haha i live right down the road from lemieux yea he has a insanely nice house

If I remember right, the Cup was actually damaged during a party last year at Chelis. Some one was drunk and dropped it. :scared:

*EDIT* Found the article.......HERE

Edited by Big_Mike