• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
crazy13

i figured out Eklund? so funny

Rate this topic

Ponikarovsky to Wings? (e3)

According to my sources within the Toronto Maple Leafs organization, the Detroit Red Wings are willing to part with C Pavel Datsyuk and C Henrik Zetterberg to obtain the services of LW Alexei Ponikarovsky. Remember, you heard it here first!

Osgood to Blues? (e5)

According to my sources within the Detroit Red Wings organization, the St. Louis Blues are willing to part with LW Keith Tkachuk, a 1st round pick, a Gary Bettman bobblehead and RW Dan Hinote to obtain the services of G Chris Osgood. Remember, you heard it here first!

Edited by gcdc14

So awesome. I can't tell you how much I despise Eklund. Not only does he create rumor after rumor that turns out to be false (or if he IS right, he found out from a news article just like the public can) but he also has the audacity to CHARGE people! Ugh

Zetterberg to Kings? (e3)

According to my sources within the Detroit Red Wings organization, the Los Angeles Kings are willing to part with LW Kyle Calder and a Gary Bettman bobblehead to obtain the services of C Henrik Zetterberg. Remember, you heard it here first!

This is great.

Datsyuk to Stars? (e1)

According to my sources within the Detroit Red Wings organization, the Dallas Stars are willing to part with D Sergei Zubov, G Marty Turco to obtain the services of C Pavel Datsyuk. Remember, you heard it here first!

E is a little out-of-date. He thinks that Antropov is still in Toronto.

This is interesting:

Shanahan to Canadiens? (e5)

According to my sources within the New Jersey Devils organization, the Montreal Canadiens are willing to part with D Mathieu Schneider to obtain the services of LW Brendan Shanahan. Remember, you heard it here first!

Guest Four

Thornton to Wings? (e2)

According to my sources within the San Jose Sharks organization, the Detroit Red Wings are willing to part with G Chris Osgood and a 4th round pick to obtain the services of C Joe Thornton. Remember, you heard it here first!

Spezza to Wings? (e5)

According to my sources within the Ottawa Senators organization, the Detroit Red Wings are willing to part with C Henrik Zetterberg, G Chris Osgood and D Nicklas Lidstrom to obtain the services of C Jason Spezza. Remember, you heard it here first!

Backstrom to Wings? (e4)

According to my sources within the Minnesota Wild organization, the Detroit Red Wings are willing to part with G Chris Osgood and a bucket of fried chicken to obtain the services of G Niklas Backstrom. Remember, you heard it here first!

;) No thanks!

Huselius to Canucks (e5)

According to my sources within the Columbus Blue Jackets organization, the Vancouver Canucks are willing to part with C Henrik Sedin, C Pavol Demitra and G Roberto Luongo to obtain the services of LW Kristian Huselius. Remember, you heard it here first!

The big question in my mind is what Daniel Sedin will fetch. Rick Nash, perhaps?

Backstrom to Wings? (e4)

According to my sources within the Minnesota Wild organization, the Detroit Red Wings are willing to part with G Chris Osgood and a bucket of fried chicken to obtain the services of G Niklas Backstrom. Remember, you heard it here first!

;) No thanks!

Wait a minute- is that Original Recipe or Extra Crispy? Cuz if it's Original Recipe....

Handzus to Wings? (e3)

According to my sources within the Los Angeles Kings organization, the Detroit Red Wings are willing to part with C Henrik Zetterberg and D Nicklas Lidstrom to obtain the services of C Michal Handzus. Remember, you heard it here first!

I never laughed so hard in my life.

Fedorov to Wings? (e4)

According to my sources within the Washington Capitals organization, the Detroit Red Wings are willing to part with C Pavel Datsyuk, G Chris Osgood, D Nicklas Lidstrom and a bag of pucks to obtain the services of C Sergei Fedorov. Remember, you heard it here first!

According to my sources within the Carolina Hurricanes organization, the Boston Bruins are willing to part with C Patrice Bergeron, LW Marco Sturm, a 7th round pick and RW Phil Kessel to obtain the services of D Joni Pitkanen. Remember, you heard it here first

Zidlicky to Rangers? (e2)

According to my sources within the Minnesota Wild organization, the New York Rangers are willing to part with D Wade Redden, RW Nikolai Zherdev, a 1st round pick and a rusty zamboni to obtain the services of D Marek Zidlicky. Remember, you heard it here first!

But how about this one:

Zetterberg to Penguins? (e3)

According to my sources within the Detroit Red Wings organization, the Pittsburgh Penguins are willing to part with C Sidney Crosby, G Marc-Andre Fleury and C Evgeni Malkin to obtain the services of C Henrik Zetterberg. Remember, you heard it here first!