• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
RedFX

Player chooses Girlfriend over drug test; Suspended

Rate this topic

From ESPN

Here's a nice little tidbit...

LAUSANNE, Switzerland -- A German national hockey player was banned for two years after refusing to take a doping test for several hours because he was relaxing at home with his girlfriend.

Germany coach Uwe Krupp said Busch was sharing "a private moment" with his girlfriend when the testing team arrived.

The 24-year-old Busch was originally fined $7,000 and ordered to do 56 hours of community work. The decision was appealed by the World Anti-Doping Agency, whose rules equate refusing a test to flunking one.

Either he was afraid of flunking.....or that was really, really, REALLY good sex

Listen, boys, maybe you should go out once in a while and see what girls really look like.

German girls?

I happen to see them quite often and... let's put it this way: she was either damn good at

this stuff, or the guy has completely bad taste and/or was very desperate to score...

they really don't look like those "biergarten" photos which people paste on LGW... really...

that's actually Polish or Czech girls living in Germany

Uwe Krupp? He's coaching an Iditarod team?

Yup, he does. Take a guess why we would have been relegated from the A Group this year if we wouldn't host the 2010 championships. One hint - losses against hockey power houses like France or Denmark do not exactly help...

As for the whole Busch story, it caused quite a lot of media hype over here when it came up back in 2008. Meanwhile, everybody is like "Who f***ing cares anyway".

German girls?

I happen to see them quite often and... let's put it this way: she was either damn good at

this stuff, or the guy has completely bad taste and/or was very desperate to score...

they really don't look like those "biergarten" photos which people paste on LGW... really...

that's actually Polish or Czech girls living in Germany

Well I know that CZECH guys are really hot (Martin Erat)! ;)

I'm a female who's about half German. From my perspective, it is certainly possible that the young gentleman in question wished to take the test, but his lady pinned him down in a chokehold and wouldn't let him up until SHE was finished.

Guest micah
I'm a female who's about half German. From my perspective, it is certainly possible that the young gentleman in question wished to take the test, but his lady pinned him down in a chokehold and wouldn't let him up until SHE was finished.

Autoerotic asphyxiation ftw!

We have a winner!

lol Well he is! Sounds like your fiance has good taste if she think's Martin Erat is hot, not to mention she's going to marry you! :rolleyes:

Wow..... I have no idea who you are, but lets be best friends! :D