• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
steve-ho

Anyone want my admission for the sale in Troy tonight?

Rate this topic

Since I live in Denver, obviously I can't go... My email is good for one admission into the sale. First come, first served...

stevehoworko at gmail dot com

Special Invitation to the Red Wings Game-Worn Jersey Sale

With your previously placed deposit towards a 2009-2010 Season Ticket Plan, you are eligible for your first Season Ticket Holder benefit; you will have the opportunity to purchase actual game-worn merchandise of the Detroit Red Wings players!

This Friday, June 26, from 8-10 p.m., you are invited to attend the Game-Worn Jersey Sale at Hockeytown Authentics in Troy. This is your unique chance to buy game-worn jerseys from the 2008-09 Western Conference Championship season, discounted game-worn jerseys from previous seasons, Winter Classic practice jerseys, and a limited amount of hockey sticks, gloves, skates, pants, goalie equipment, and more!

Just print this invitation for admittance to Hockeytown Authentics on Friday, June 26 from 8-10 p.m. No forwarding or reproduction allowed. Duplicate barcodes will be denied entry. You will be admitted to the Sale on a first come, first serve basis.

If you're unable to attend Friday, stop by Hockeytown Authentics Saturday, June 27 from 10 a.m. - 8 p.m. when the Game-Worn Jersey Sale opens to the general public.

Hockeytown Authentics is located at 1845 Big Beaver Road on the corner of John R in the Troy Sports Center Complex.