• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
hurtingwingsfan

training camp

Rate this topic

I want to go see the wings in camp up in traverse city and was wondering how to get tickets, how much they cost ETC

You may be too late. I don't know how many tickets are remaining but I think you'll have to wait until the online sale on July 20th and see if there are any tickets left. Go to www.redwingstrainingcamp.com and see what they say. I'm going to do that now just to see if anything is sold out yet. Best of luck to you.

They said on the news that they sold out during the in person sale Saturday up here. There were a ton of people that got there at least 6 hrs before they went on sale, so sounds like you may be SOL

I don't even think everyone in line got tickets. The coordinator was worried when we got to the front of the line about that and the line was still snaked around the arena inside. We always ordered our tickets by fax but this year decided to drive up from the Detroit area on Friday and buy them. Glad we made that decision.

We got in line at 8:00 a.m. and were shocked at the folks already in line. Next year we will be in line by 6:00 a.m. We were able to get tickets for all three events. Feel for all those folks in line behind us.

I don't even think everyone in line got tickets. The coordinator was worried when we got to the front of the line about that and the line was still snaked around the arena inside. We always ordered our tickets by fax but this year decided to drive up from the Detroit area on Friday and buy them. Glad we made that decision.

Were you behind me in line? I was with the 2 boys who wanted to get Chinese for breakfast and took a picture of the crabby old lady at the back of the line.

Yep. Still hoping the crabby old lady didn't get tickets. Again, I apologize for my sister being such a talker! You should have been in the car with her for four hours coming home.

Hey, hey, I might be a talker, but I do think our section of the line had a good time and it made the three and a half hours go by faster.

I wonder about those two little old ladies too. They need to go back to charm school.

See you in September!

Hey, hey, I might be a talker, but I do think our section of the line had a good time and it made the three and a half hours go by faster.

I wonder about those two little old ladies too. They need to go back to charm school.

See you in September!

Ah, cool! Ha ha our part of the line rocked it out. You guys were awesome :)

Ah, cool! Ha ha our part of the line rocked it out. You guys were awesome :)

In agreement about our part of the line. We are hooking up with some of the folks in September for drinks (the couple behind us) and we are sitting by the couple in front of you on Tuesday.

In agreement about our part of the line. We are hooking up with some of the folks in September for drinks (the couple behind us) and we are sitting by the couple in front of you on Tuesday.

Fantastic. Hopefully I'll see you guys around as well.

That doesn't suprise me that two days are sold out already. In fact I'm quite suprised the entire event didn't get sold out on Saturday. Anyone going to the Prospect Camp that didn't get their tickets on Saturday? From what I understood they weren't selling the Prospect Camp tickets then?