• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Greatness=PavelDatsyuk

Ed Belfour

Rate this topic

No offense to most of the people on these boards ... but what the hell is going on with everyone making threads of every single player that has passed prime / almost retired to sign with us???

What has happened to the Red Wings fans ... everyone seems to panic but everything seems good for next season with or without Hossa/Hudler/Sammy/Conklin

Gotta love the great 3rd line of

Shanny - kovolev - Feds

Throw in Boyd D for "D" purposes (of course we all know how GOOD Shanny is on D too). Add in Belfour and well, now nobody will score on the Wings.

Let him go to Philly where he and Emery can hurl whiskey bottles at strippers after the game.

LOL Funny

Id actually take a chance on Eddy as a 3rd goalie, Im not sold on Howard so far, I wouldnt mind having edwardo back up Ozzy the way cujo did for kiprusoff 2 years ago. Actually last year I suggested we chase him down when Hasek retired, but some mod deleted the thread. Anyway he might sign a 2 way and give this team a bit of vetran goalie pressence down in Grand rappids as well as having a vetran around with experience should Ozzy get injured or Howard stinks it up in a major way.

I dont know it must be very Detroit of me to like all these former leaf goal tenders cujo, bester, ing

No offense to most of the people on these boards ... but what the hell is going on with everyone making threads of every single player that has passed prime / almost retired to sign with us???

What has happened to the Red Wings fans ... everyone seems to panic but everything seems good for next season with or without Hossa/Hudler/Sammy/Conklin

Because in NHL09, words like "age" and "passed prime" have no meaning. I mean, why didn't we resign Chelios because according to my stats he's an "80" which is good enough for the 2nd D pairing.

People are chasing that Dallas Drake type player. That one player who is on his way out and wants to go out on top and will sacrifice anything to get there.

If Howard fails miserably (and that is IF, not saying he will) and Ed is available at the trade deadline, we might get him for cheap.

Otherwise, I'll take my chances with Howard.