• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Greatness=PavelDatsyuk

Ed Belfour

Rate this topic

I think Ed Belfour would fit in perfectly with the wings, he is just so goo... haha I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I couldn't finish it with a straight face, I was close though, gotta give me credit.

But on a serious note, No. Ed Belfour shouldn't even come back into the NHL.

Gotta love the great 3rd line of

Shanny - kovolev - Feds

Throw in Boyd D for "D" purposes (of course we all know how GOOD Shanny is on D too). Add in Belfour and well, now nobody will score on the Wings.

It's true. They won't. They'll be too busy giggling.

Guest Crymson

Well, we have a reason to be grateful to ol' Ed: his greed caused Holland and co. to pass him over in '06 and pick up Hasek instead.

That said, is the OP on crack?

Apparently the Wings are free agent shopping in the year 1999.

Hahaha, thats funny.

Belfour would offer nothing that we need. I'm hoping we are going to use this iff season to clear some dead space on our bench and not add to it.

just a funny fact but no joke norm maracle is rated the same as chris osgood in nhl 2009. he is in the european leagues apparently. :lol:

Norm Maracle signed for Tilia Olimpija (Ljubljana, Slovenia) in EBEL league (6 teams from Austria, 2x Slovenia, 1x Hungary, 1x Croatia).

http://sports.espn.go.com/nhl/news/story?id=4295830

If we don't sign Hossa, trade Howard and sign him for around a million, split his time with Osgood

My God dude. I mean I think Osgood is mediocre at best. But I would take Osgood full time over Belfour getting any time with us. Belfour is done. He'll probably end up going to the KHL. Cause no way anyone in the NHL wants him.

He'd certainly add a bit or grit and snarl to the team. Unfortunately, from the net out it doesnt do us much good. But if anyone messes around with the Wings at the clubs, Eddie the Eagle will be ready to assist.

Remember when we were gonna sign Belfour in 06? I got a jump on that before it even happened... :lol:

belfour-sig.jpg