• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
WingZNut13

Where do the Red Wings go now?

Rate this topic

With Hossa going to the s***c*cks, where do the Red Wings go from here?

I heard rumors about Havlat, but they are simply rumors.

Did you really think hossa would resign with the wings? sorry i think its a good fit for chicago but come next year they are screwed.

Did you really think hossa would resign with the wings? sorry i think its a good fit for chicago but come next year they are screwed.

No I knew they weren't going to be able to resign him.

I don't care where they go....I just hope Abby plays full-time next season!

The wings will do nothing other than try and sign their own players. There will be no FA signing of any kind. The Wings will plug in the youngsters for any open spots. Holland said he will trade a Dman after training camp starts. Don't look for any players in return unless he's a prospect. Its going to be either Lila or Meech. Don't look for any return on Meech. The Wings could not trade him or Quincy last year, so I would not be surprised to see him just released. If its Lils, what do you really think he's going to bring, maybe a low level prospect. For this up coming season, what you see is what you will get. Still a playoff team. Still a top 4 team. Still can win the SCF. I don't look for any FA players until next year, when some dead weight is gone and the Wings have a full season to see what some of these youngsters can do. If the youngster bust, then maybe a new face or two next year. Next year won't be much, cap probably will not increase much if at all. sit back and enjoy the team you have, its still better than 24/26 others teams.

Just remember the Cup was won without Hossa and Conklin. Kopecky was a non factor due to injury.

This team is still very much intact and the envy of most other teams in the league. And if they can't re-sign Hudler or Samuelsson, I am sure Holland is competent enough to make a good decision on plugging in other players to those open spots.

The wings will do nothing other than try and sign their own players. There will be no FA signing of any kind. The Wings will plug in the youngsters for any open spots. Holland said he will trade a Dman after training camp starts. Don't look for any players in return unless he's a prospect. Its going to be either Lila or Meech. Don't look for any return on Meech. The Wings could not trade him or Quincy last year, so I would not be surprised to see him just released. If its Lils, what do you really think he's going to bring, maybe a low level prospect. For this up coming season, what you see is what you will get. Still a playoff team. Still a top 4 team. Still can win the SCF. I don't look for any FA players until next year, when some dead weight is gone and the Wings have a full season to see what some of these youngsters can do. If the youngster bust, then maybe a new face or two next year. Next year won't be much, cap probably will not increase much if at all. sit back and enjoy the team you have, its still better than 24/26 others teams.

I agree. We just sign the guys we have and move on.