• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
dat's sick

Havlat to Minnesota

Rate this topic

Keep us posted tweeters. I'm intrested in 'the real story'.

Honestly to anyone that hasn't been following Havlat on twitter you should check in every once in a while. I actually really like the guy based almost entirely on his 'tweets'. He's really honest on there, to the point he was even talking about the Kronwall hit and talking about the dental work he needed due to the Red Wings repeatedly messing him up.

Edited by BlakKy

havlats has several screws loose after Kronny and Stewie turned his brain into mush... I wouldn't put any stake in the ramblings coming out of his pie whole

If that's even his real twitter account.

It is, it was verified back during the SCF.

Another tweet from him, right before the "loyalty and honor" one:

Hossa is a good friend and I am happy for him.

Makes me wonder if Hossa's contract was directly responsible for Havlat leaving Chicago, thus Marty's qualifying statement here.

From his previous tweets, it really sounded like Havlat's agent was really trying to get something to work in Chicago, but it would seem that the signing of Hossa made it all for naught. I definitely give the guy props though for getting on Twitter and just being a real guy.

If that's even his real twitter account.

Probably is, lots of celebs and famous sports players are on twitter. I don't know why more NHL players aren't.

Minnesota actually made a good deal with Havlat, since Gabby was going to eat up alot more cap space. I would have liked to see some bigger changes, but they could have done nothing and been worse for it.

I miss Havlat already. I guess Hossa replaces him, but...who replaces Kane? Keith? Toews?...This had better be sorted out. I'm not just thinking about next year. The Hawks need to prepare to be good for a while. Not just throw money around.

Edited by BlackhawksFan

I miss Havlat already. I guess Hossa replaces him, but...who replaces Kane? Keith? Toews?...This had better be sorted out. I'm not just thinking about next year. The Hawks need to prepare to be good for a while. Not just throw money around.

I don't envy you guys. Your forums are going to be talking about cap issues for years now.

With all the rumors earlier this year about the Cap going down as much as 10 million in 2010-2011, I'd be very worried as a 'Hawks fan right now.

Better win it this coming year 'Hawks.

The wild replace one band-aid with another...

Seriously, I'm kind of irritated by this. I see that he was probably the next best available when Gaborik left but come on. I guess it is a better contract and therefore less risk so that is good. Hopefully I'll get to see the Wild's star player actually play sometime. I can't remember the last game I went to a game that I got to see Gaborik play. Hopefully Marty can stay healthy!

Edited by RedStormRising