• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
hossa8181

Bertuzzi

Rate this topic

I'm thinking Bertuzzi might be our best option right now. Strong power forward that won't get thrown around or be afraid to fight if needed. Injuries are a concern but what do the rest of you think?

I'm thinking Bertuzzi might be our best option right now. Strong power forward that won't get thrown around or be afraid to fight if needed. Injuries are a concern but what do the rest of you think?

If he is our best option then this team is in baaaaddd shape.

we went down that road already, dont want to go there again, no thank you. We do need to add something though, grit and toughness, and the FA list is slimming down quick....

Well, at least he's North American and is capable of hurting someone on the ice.

we went down that road already, dont want to go there again, no thank you. We do need to add something though, grit and toughness, and the FA list is slimming down quick....

Just remember... we are trading a defenceman after camp. That will be our shot at grit.

Also he doesn't fight that much...

He picks his fights carefully... and when I say carefully I mean 'looks for someone 40lbs lighter, 6" shorter and facing the other way'.

LET'S SIGN ANDERS ERIKSSON, DOUG BROWN, WENDEL CLARK, AND TOMAS SANDSTROM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously, why is everyone here continually willing to give up 3/4 of our Cap Space to sign past-their-prime players that don't fit into the system?

LET'S SIGN ANDERS ERIKSSON, DOUG BROWN, WENDEL CLARK, AND TOMAS SANDSTROM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously, why is everyone here continually willing to give up 3/4 of our Cap Space to sign past-their-prime players that don't fit into the system?

Anyone can score in our system dip s***. Why not a North American player that takes his gloves off to fight.

Anyone can score in our system dip s***. Why not a North American player that takes his gloves off to fight.

Bertuzzi had one more fighting major than Hossa.

Good pick, bud. Maybe we can ice a line featuring Jason Williams and Todd Bertuzzi, to your liking. :lol:

Bertuzzi had one more fighting major than Hossa.

Good pick, bud. Maybe we can ice a line featuring Jason Williams and Todd Bertuzzi, to your liking. :lol:

Who is your pick "bud"? You seem to be Hollands right hand man. Who should we sign?

Well good. Then the players we have can handle that just fine.

And last time I checked, you don't win games with fights.