• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Pat

Possible Free Agents

Rate this topic

Which Free Agents Do You Want To Sign?  

81 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Also please tell me if I've missed any of the Bigger free agents that are available.

Vote for the FA's that you think the wings should sign.

Edited by Pat

we can't afford most of who i'd want to sign but I'm a big fan of moen. Most of these guys don't fit red wings hockey,.....I watch the canes alot and chad larose is a good player but he's basically a younger draper,..complete with no hands at all. Seriously he gets like three breakaway's a game.

Malhotra would be a good 3rd/4th liner for us, Moen too.

Re-sign Hudler if possible.

No thanks to the others.

Edit: is Staffan Kronvall any relation to Nik Jr?

Edited by bonan78

No RFA's?? (Kris Versteeg) Sure it costs a draft pick or two but he is a good player if he can avoid the stupid penalties he took against us in the playoffs.

I'm thinking if we can lock up Hudler for 3 years or so, say 7 mil over three years, it'd leave us room for a 2nd or 3rd line player for one year. Unfortunately, I think most of them will be pretty expensive, but we MIGHT be able to squeeze a two million dollar contract with incentives for a decent forward like Koivu or Larose or maybe 1.5 or so for Bertuzzi. I think either of them is better then forcing half our GR kids to come up now.

Edited by ShanahanMan