• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
WingNutt

would Hossa stayed if we would have won the cup?

Rate this topic

If Hossa farted in the forest and no one was around, would it have made a noise?

I used to know the answer to that question. Well not that question but the original philosophical tree question. I forgot it probably because it was a lame answer.

why is everyone obsessed with going and getting another star player its time to give it up already

Because losing the Stanley Cup Final in Game 7 on a last second diving save is an indicator that your team sucks and needs to rebuild

Great thread.

If Detroit would have won, Hossa would have probably went to a team where he would have the potential of being a captain. In my personal opinion, if I had the skillset Hossa did, after winning a cup my next goal would be to lead a club to winning the greatest trophy in pro sports. With that being said, LA would have been the team for sure.

Great thread.

If Detroit would have won, Hossa would have probably went to a team where he would have the potential of being a captain. In my personal opinion, if I had the skillset Hossa did, after winning a cup my next goal would be to lead a club to winning the greatest trophy in pro sports. With that being said, LA would have been the team for sure.

Two words.... Dustin Brown.

He is Los Angeles' franchise leader and captain of that team until he retires.

If he'd had won the Cup I still think he would be gone. Unless he was trying for Hall of Fame status when he retires and stayed to maybe get multiple Cups. I don't think he's going for the Hall and I don't see him getting a Cup with Chicagao anytime soon. But that could just be me.