• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

wings1110

boo hossa?

Rate this topic

How erudite.

No, I'm not going to boo him because it's a waste of time. He's making his paper. Let him make it where he wants. If our fans start stooping down to the gutter, we all look like trash. Just greet him with silence, that says far more.

are we gunna boo him. we should.

I knew he would leave and I don't want him. So no, I will not boo him. He only performs in the regular season.

I personally wouldn't boo Hossa. He took more money, good for him. I have no ill feelings towards him. He came in and did his job and left. The only reason he didn't stay was because they couldn't afford him.

He'll be booed just like the rest of the Chicago roster. But only because he skates for the Hawks now. It's Marian Hossa. He scored 40 goals for the Wings. He DID work his ass off in the playoffs, but things didn't turn out his way.

It's not like he was still under contract with the Wings and asked for a trade! I mean would you boo Dandenault? or Kopecky?

money is more important than what team u play for? selanne has the right idea

Everyone here talks about how people should ALWAYS want to take less money to pay for the mighty Red Wings. Look, I love the wings and I think all players should want to play here, but I also understand that money is an important factor. I can't sit here and honestly say that if I had Hossa's talent I wouldn't take an offer for more money to play somewhere else. When someone flashes a contract for millions of dollars in your face it's gonna be hard to say no.

Guest Shoreline

I feel like him moving to the Hawks pierced my heart. I wrote a memoir on his trade and why I felt betrayed, then I blogged endlessly on blogger, myspace, facebook, then took a bunch of photos and burned him with it. Printed out another one of his mug, stuck it to the wall, then threw a dart into his face. The dart had ZPP in it which I detonated and now it's just a hole in the wall. WHO GETS THE LAST LAUGH NOW HOSSA?! HUH?!

I feel like him moving to the Hawks pierced my heart. I wrote a memoir on his trade and why I felt betrayed, then I blogged endlessly on blogger, myspace, facebook, then took a bunch of photos and burned him with it. Printed out another one of his mug, stuck it to the wall, then threw a dart into his face. The dart had ZPP in it which I detonated and now it's just a hole in the wall. WHO GETS THE LAST LAUGH NOW HOSSA?! HUH?!

LOL! I do that to all former Red Wings when they leave.

Or you could just become a Penguin fan. Booing him makes Red Wing fans look more needy and pathetic then anything it says about Hossa himself. If you must embarass yourself, please do it in another way...that doesn't involve us.

Pathetic.

Why should anyone boo him?

People boo Fedorov and he won a few cups for us. I wouldn't be surprised to see the Joe booing Hossa. Are they in the right to do it? No. Do they pay the money to do it? Yes.

I know a certain "chump" that will boo him, as he does Fedorov or anyone else who may leave because, God forbid, the don't want to play for the Wings at 50% of their worth, and he'll turn around and cheer another one who soaks up most of our capspace... I think that should be "Fan" and "Flunkie"

Almost as stupid as booing Sergei.

:clap: But there will be "flunkies" that do it, exactly like the Pitts fans and the Hawks fans that boo Chelios. The Chelios one I really don't understand,it's not like he left for Detroit, he got traded, boo the managment for that one. Of course, they are, in the end, Hawks fans...

People boo Fedorov and he won a few cups for us. I wouldn't be surprised to see the Joe booing Hossa. Are they in the right to do it? No. Do they pay the money to do it? Yes.

Different situation, Fedorov was drafted by Wings and gave up TWICE on them...