• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Zetsthebest

Mike Grier?

Rate this topic

depends how much he wants. if it is around $1m then he would be worth a go.

but he earned $1.775m last year so will probably be looking for $2m+.

Oh heck yes, I'd take him..

Bell, Moen or Grier would give us a rather nice sprinkle of physical play to our roster. Bell or Grier dont really scrap all that much, But they are both fearless and dont back down. Moen on the other hand.. Man he would be a Detroit dream. Probably more so then Neil would be.

I am curious. I know he was only making about 1.75Mil.

I lived in the Bay Area for the last few years and got to see a lot of him. He is a big body with decent(not great) offesive skill, great in the corners, incredible defensive skill and plays 100% every shift. A good wings fit and a hometown guy.

I know what we have lost is goals, but it seems if we add a legit 3rd line guy who also chips in some goals, that frees the Leino, Hudler, Cleary, Helm guys up to get more offensive time, or at least not be exhausted by penalty killing. We talk about Hossa's lost 40 goals, but not his two-way play and penalty killing.

The more I think about it, getting Grier for say 1.5 Mil cap hit would be great. give us both size, speed, grit and energy. He is a real heart and soul guy.

HAAHAHAHAH

Ok well I think as of 6:58 this thread was closed.

Final Decision:NO TO GRIER

Why? Watch video above. LMAO. Funnier watching it live.

I think the original post of this thread makes the video even funnier:

What about Mike Grier? I think he is still out there.

as someone who has seen grier play a lot of times since i live in san jose i say no. especially since it looks like he has a hard time stopping and most of the time it looks like he can not skate. not even for a home town discount. i dislike him so much as a player that i would go as far to say that we would be better off signing robert lang again

HAAHAHAHAH

Ok well I think as of 6:58 this thread was closed.

Final Decision:NO TO GRIER

Why? Watch video above. LMAO. Funnier watching it live.

watching that video makes me wonder how different things would have been had dats been healthy against the pens