• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Scotty

Kovalev Not In Habs Plans Next Season

Rate this topic

Neither do I. I wonder who will pick him up?

I really think we are waiting until July 20th for Hudler's arbitration situation to pan out. If he gets awarded too much, we will probably look to sign one of the best available players that are left. If he gets awarded an amount we think fits, we probably wont do much else other than a depth forward for close to the league minimum.

He is best off to play in a european league where he doesn't have to compete every night.

Agree, go some where were effort and defense are not needed to win THE cup, because they don't have THE Cup.

He can go get paid and just be on the bench, his on ice effort won't matter, just the name on the back of his Jersey!

KHL anyone?

Agree, go some where were effort and defense are not needed to win THE cup, because they don't have THE Cup.

He can go get paid and just be on the bench, his on ice effort won't matter, just the name on the back of his Jersey!

KHL anyone?

I think Kovalev is a great individual player with charisma. He'll suit well the Wings lineup as a 3liner, because the guy showed in Montreal he can still play real good hockey. Play him 10 to 12 minutes per game and he's going to be satisfied.

I think Kovalev is a great individual player with charisma. He'll suit well the Wings lineup as a 3liner, because the guy showed in Montreal he can still play real good hockey. Play him 10 to 12 minutes per game and he's going to be satisfied.

I am pretty sure that is not what he thinks :)

He is a talented player, but his work attitude isn't that great. He might be a good addition to most teams where he won't have to carry the load and play with good center.

Report- Kovalev Signs With Senators

Blog: KK Hockey By Paul

07/06/09 at 03:25 PM ET | Comments (2)

via Fan590 Twitter,

The FAN has learned that the Ottawa Senators have signed Alexei Kovalev. Stay tuned to The FAN for more details on this story.

I think Kovie would be more satisfied if he signed a lucrative contract with some flunky KHL team in which he could give a 1/3rd of the effort on a nightly basis when compared to an NHL club.

Have you ever seen a KHL game, or are you basing your comments just on a general prejudice?