• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
HadThomasVokounOnFortSt

Penguins want Wild's Mikko Koivu and Cal Clutterbuck for Evgeni Ma

Rate this topic

If this happens, I am really surprised. Malkin is the better of the two players between Cindy and Vaginy. Pitt is making a mistake in trading him. Perhaps Pitt sees what I have been saying all off-season, they won't be able to keep Cindy, Vaginy, and MAF once their contracts expire. . . there is no room for raises and they cannot commit so much to 3 players.

How you trade away the Conn Smythe winner in the immediate off-season is beyond me. Cindy is the one who disappeared when real defense was applied to him in the Finals.

Dumb thread. This belongs in trade rumors or the fantasy boards...

We could make a dumb thread here like Wings fans want to trade Draper and Maltby for Hedman...

Edited by Snazzy

I believe there is a rumor forum... Though I do not think this even qualifies as a rumor...

Eh, rumor... stupidity of other team's fans... why split hairs?

There is no way the Pens will trade Malkin. He was their MVP last year.

Guest Four

3 way trade?

To Detroit:

Koivu - 3.5m

6th round of both teams

7th round of Wild

To Pittsburgh

Clutterbuck - .575m

1st round picks of both teams

Lebda

Rights to Hudler

To Minnesota

Evgeni Malkin

Dupuis

If this happens, I am really surprised. Malkin is the better of the two players between Cindy and Vaginy. Pitt is making a mistake in trading him. Perhaps Pitt sees what I have been saying all off-season, they won't be able to keep Cindy, Vaginy, and MAF once their contracts expire. . . there is no room for raises and they cannot commit so much to 3 players.

How you trade away the Conn Smythe winner in the immediate off-season is beyond me. Cindy is the one who disappeared when real defense was applied to him in the Finals.

Can you say..... Mike Vernon....

I stopped reading when the Wild fan called Koivu the best two way center in the league. It was bolded in the first post. :facepalm:

that's where i stopped reading too....he was nominated for the selke when??? oh yeah, never. dats and z are the 2 best 2 way forwards in the game. and i'm not just saying that as a wings fan, it's fact.