• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
MadMan Mark

Pronger Signs Extension with Philly

Rate this topic

Wow. That's actually a brilliant signing by Philly. Not only does front loading the deal lower the cap hit, but also since Pronger's only 34, if he retires before the end of the contract they won't be on the hook for his salary.

Is anyone else thrilled the Wings won't be seeing Pronger 4 times a year? I'm ecstatic to see him sign an extension with Philly and I'm excited to see Burke turn the Maple Leafs into a carbon copy of what the Ducks were. Hopefully this will be the start of a more physically demanding eastern conference playoffs.

:rotflmao:

"Hi Sid. I'm Chris Pronger's elbow. Nice to meet you. Let's be friends forever!!!"

this made me rofl. I'm looking forward to Pronger's elbow crush Crosby's face into the boards. That will earn him major points in my book.

Is anyone else thrilled the Wings won't be seeing Pronger 4 times a year? I'm thilled to see him sign an extension with Philly and I'm excited to see Burke turn the Maple Leafs into a carbon copy of what the Ducks were. Hopefully this will be the start of a more physically demanding eastern conference playoffs.

I agree with you on this Mac... Really hoping for a more physical playoffs in the east this year

My my, the Flyers are truly getting back to their Broad Street Bully roots!

Plenty of quality elbows and head shots locked up for the next 7 years, not to mention a nasty point man (when he's not suspended) :P

Oh you know he's gonna get suspended over and over again now. He will take the opportunity to crush Malkin and Crosby and have to pay for it every time. Even if he doesn't get suspended, expect to see him in the box at least twice a game when he plays the Pens.

Guest mindfly

5Million caphit for a guy like pronger could almost be considered a steal....pronger just likes the way flyers play unlike the wings :(

Edited by mindfly

Is anyone else thrilled the Wings won't be seeing Pronger 4 times a year? I'm ecstatic to see him sign an extension with Philly and I'm excited to see Burke turn the Maple Leafs into a carbon copy of what the Ducks were. Hopefully this will be the start of a more physically demanding eastern conference playoffs.

I could not be more thrilled to see Pronger and Burke in the East.

The Eastern Conference Champions will hopefully start showing up to the Finals a little more bruised and battered.

Wow. That's actually a brilliant signing by Philly. Not only does front loading the deal lower the cap hit, but also since Pronger's only 34, if he retires before the end of the contract they won't be on the hook for his salary.

Great point. Good Signing for Philly, especially after they just gave up an arm and a leg for Pronger.

I like what Philly is doing now, since Carolina likes to upset Boston maybe they could beef up a bit too, instead of having the Penguins prance into the finals with no injuries.