• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
JayUp88

Datsyuk up for an ESPY

Rate this topic

when does it air this year and whats he nominated for? anyone know if justin timberlake is hosting again? he was hiliarious last year!!

July 19th at 9pm. He's nominated for best NHL player. JT was great last year, but Samuel L. Jackson is on the voting page so it might be him.

July 19th at 9pm. He's nominated for best NHL player. JT was great last year, but Samuel L. Jackson is on the voting page so it might be him.

Hopefully Dats wins it!!.. I really wish it's not Samuel Jackson, though you'll always be able to hear him since he yells when he talks

Why are the language options english and spanish?

That's a question that every English-speaking, American-born person asks every day. The illegal immigrants, however, think it's great. That way they don't have to actually learn the national language of the U.S.

Plus, you know, there's all those Mexican-born hockey players ...

~ Z

Edited by WingsCaptain

thanks! samuel would be cool too.. next best thing i guess, but JT was something else!

That's a question that every English-speaking, American-born person asks every day. The illegal immigrants, however, think it's great. That way they don't have to actually learn the national language of the U.S.

Plus, you know, there's all those Mexican-born hockey players ...

~ Z

I talk good American.

to bad they dont have an award for team that got luckest/are on gary bettmans dick. i think the pens have that wrapped up.

o yea one more thing. speak english or get the f*** out of our country.

Edited by wings1110

No s***. I'm all for assimilating to American standards, but we're not speaking United Statesish.

Shut the f*** up with your "Speak English or get out". I hate that holier-than-thou s***.

No s***. I'm all for assimilating to American standards, but we're not speaking United Statesish.

Shut the f*** up with your "Speak English or get out". I hate that holier-than-thou s***.

Hey! They took our jobs! Derkke Durrrrrr....

What is "United Statesish?" And why is wanting people to speak the native language "holier than thou?" Ohhhhh ... wait ... you're an immigrant?

~ Z

Edited by WingsCaptain

Samuel L. Jackson + Pavel Datsyuk = Absolutely freaking win.

too bad they don't have an award for the team that got luckiest/are on gary bettman's dick. i think the pens have that wrapped up.

oh yea, one more thing, speak english or get the f*** out of our country.

you said it buddy. maybe it should be, "write english or get the f*** out of our country!" you're hilarious. the funniest thing is that there are many immigrants that know the language much better than you have demonstrated. ironic, eh? this country is and always has been made up of immigrants. get your head out of your ass.

Ohhhhh ... wait ... you're an immigrant?

~ Z

i'd be willing to bet your ancestors were as well. that is, unless you're native american.

p.s. the guy in your avatar, whom you also pay tribute to with your member name, is also an immigrant.

Edited by datsyukismyfriend

to bad they dont have an award for team that got luckest/are on gary bettmans dick. i think the pens have that wrapped up.

o yea one more thing. speak english or get the f*** out of our country.

And here, we have a moron. Look closely and take notes, so you don't end up like it!