• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
LeftWinger

Landon Wilson

Rate this topic

he'll occasionally stand up for himself so that's a big fat NO

Wilson vs. Penner

Not only that but he has a history of concussions.

I always had high hopes for Grigorenko, but his English was terrible and he was frustrated by that and a few other things, which is why he opted to leave the NHL. I wish he would come back though because he could be like another Ville Leino, only with more balls.

Has anyone considered Krys Kolanos? He's a UFA, shoots right, stands up for himself, has a set of hands and would be VERY cheap. If anyone would be the next Dan Cleary it'd be this guy...

As far as Kolanos, I've heard that he's got some attitude problems. If I recall, he was signed by the Wings a few years back and he didn't crack the roster so they sent him to G.R. and after a week or so he got pissed because he thought that he signed to play for Detroit not the Griffs so he went and played the rest of the season in Switzerland. Either way I doubt he would come back to Detroit after that. If I remember right I think he had a concussion while he played for the Coyotes too and that kind of stalled his career.

Edited by Scotty

Ahhhh, our wish is for a Dallas Drake type forward, please Hockey Gods, who oh who can this be?

Seriously, "Dallas Drake" is the type of player we need, who is out therer that could fit the bill? Seriously...

I completely agree. And I'm sure Kenny can find that type of guy.

whats wrong with having a stellar top 6 group of forwards and on your 4th line which sucks anyways having one guy that can fight? or having a 3rd liner that can pk, block shots and drop the gloves everynow and then? People on this board talk about how people on here want toughness and blah blah blah but with a guy like kopecky who does literally nothing out there on teh 4th line why not just put a fighter in his place? At least the fighter has a role on the team

Right now. Tell me what Maltby does better than Kopecky. Offense? no. Defense? No. Hitting? No sir. Fighting? Maltby hasn't fought in like five years. So please, PLEASE tell me what Maltby does better than Kopecky. Otherwise, you can start using Maltby as your example for a useless fourth-liner since Kopecky actually got play on higher lines at points and didn't look out of place when he did.

Right now. Tell me what Maltby does better than Kopecky. Offense? no. Defense? No. Hitting? No sir. Fighting? Maltby hasn't fought in like five years. So please, PLEASE tell me what Maltby does better than Kopecky. Otherwise, you can start using Maltby as your example for a useless fourth-liner since Kopecky actually got play on higher lines at points and didn't look out of place when he did.

PK. Agitating opponents. (See playoffs against Crosby)