• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hankanator

How much is a Datsyuk Autographed jersey from Hockeytown Authentics wo

Rate this topic

Any ideas?

The jersey was bought before the lockout directly from Olympia Entertainment. I believe at the time it was $150.

Im looking to move the jersey if anyone is interested.

KOHO, Size XL, great condition(Its been bagged and hanging in my closet for its life) and has a COA from Hockeytown Authentics.

You can email me at backindenim@yahoo.com if interested or send me a message on here.

Thanks

Edited by Hankanator

I would guess that its worth around 300.00 but I have seen some listed online as much as 650.00, that seems to be more price gouging than anything else. I have an autographed Pavel jersey myself but it's never leaving my basement.

I would guess that its worth around 300.00 but I have seen some listed online as much as 650.00, that seems to be more price gouging than anything else. I have an autographed Pavel jersey myself but it's never leaving my basement.

With certificate, $300 is a good price (though it might be tough to get that right now... times and all).

Frame it nicely and you can get upwards of $500 for it -- I have one in my basement as well :)

Thanks for the reply guys. I wish I could frame it but since im unemployed im forced to sell it. I just sold an Yzerman jersey and I have another going up on ebay tonight.

If an when I move the Datsyuk i'll no longer have any Wings jerseys :(

i never understood the whole "autograph thing."

I mean sure someone famous wrote their name down on it - but does it really justify being worth thaat much? (not the jersey, just objects in particular)

i never understood the whole "autograph thing."

I mean sure someone famous wrote their name down on it - but does it really justify being worth thaat much? (not the jersey, just objects in particular)

usally ther eis a story that comes along with the autograph. you met the guy...or whatever. so thats what makes it worth it.

Buying something autographed seems a little pointless to me. Getting something of your own autographed by the person in question, that's what makes it worthwhile.

If you ever wanted to sell and item or even prove that it was signed by the player its pretty hard to prove.

With an item like this, you're getting a guarantee from the Red Wings themselves that Datsyuk signed his name.

With enough practice you could pretty much fake any player's autograph.

I like getting my own scribbles. I agree...the "story" of the scribble is worth more than the COA to me. But then, I don't intend on selling any of my stuff.

Good luck with the sale--it will be tough to get a good price. Everyone is strapped for cash right now--except people who were rich to begin with.