• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
CAredwingsfan91

Martin Havlats Twitter

Rate this topic

either way, he feels betrayed by his team. Its pretty obvious that Chicago is going for it all this season, even breaking ties to players that loved it. Thats something detroit hardly does lol. They "care" to much here. I mean im surprised that Chelios was let go because usually we keep players around even if we hate them, but they always come back around and are re loved lol.

Guest Four
either way, he feels betrayed by his team. Its pretty obvious that Chicago is going for it all this season, even breaking ties to players that loved it. Thats something detroit hardly does lol. They "care" to much here. I mean im surprised that Chelios was let go because usually we keep players around even if we hate them, but they always come back around and are re loved lol.

Not even his team, by the management.

High School drama... don't they every grow up? I have seen less drama from the players in the OHL who are 15years old

Edited by OsGOD

link

read the latest 5

I think hes still pretty bitter about the situation whether he admits it or not, it seems like he really wanted to stay.

Actually I think it's more about responding to the fans that are sending him messages on Twitter complaining that he left. If you get enough of those messages I'm sure you want to make statements like that just to clearly get across how you feel about the situation. :lol:

Havlet should thank his lucky stars he's outta that s*** hole. I would love to have Havlet on the Wings... hell, I'd take Havlet over no-show-hossa.

At least Hossa isn't injured half the time. :lol: Seriously though, I hope Havlat manages to stay healthy, he's a really talented player.

Before we built the team we have now, when Bowman was the guy running the show, we shipped out plenty of "loyal" guys in order to put the team together that Bowman wanted. A lot of people hated Bowman. Fans didn't care for him much at all at times. Rumors of an Yzerman trade to Ottowa didn't help that no doubt. Players also didn't care for him because he wasn't a Dave Lewis "2nd Father" type of guy.

He's also won a lot of Stanley Cups and he put together the core of the team that won us three Cups.

Guest Crymson
Havlet should thank his lucky stars he's outta that s*** hole. I would love to have Havlet on the Wings... hell, I'd take Havlet over no-show-hossa.

I'd take you learning to spell players` names before wishing they were on the team.

Before we built the team we have now, when Bowman was the guy running the show, we shipped out plenty of "loyal" guys in order to put the team together that Bowman wanted. A lot of people hated Bowman. Fans didn't care for him much at all at times. Rumors of an Yzerman trade to Ottowa didn't help that no doubt. Players also didn't care for him because he wasn't a Dave Lewis "2nd Father" type of guy.

He's also won a lot of Stanley Cups and he put together the core of the team that won us three Cups.

Yeah, from what I've read getting along with Bowman as a coach is like pinecone sodomy.

I'd take you learning to spell players` names before wishing they were on the team.

Lol. You are just sooo cool. Oh wait, just kidding! You really do need to get a life, seriously. Sooo while my wife and I were spending the better half of the day at Silver Lake sand dunes and resort, playing, riding, and chilling on the beach soaking up some sun... you are in your moms basement desperately looking for internet spelling errors. Do you think I care about a missed letter? How sad of life you must have?! Please save valuable oxygen and kill yourself. Thank you.

spelling_police.jpg

Lol. You are just sooo cool. Oh wait, just kidding! You really do need to get a life, seriously. Sooo while my wife and I were spending the better half of the day at Silver Lake sand dunes and resort, playing, riding, and chilling on the beach soaking up some sun... you are in your moms basement desperately looking for internet spelling errors. Do you think I care about a missed letter? How sad of life you must have?! Please save valuable oxygen and kill yourself. Thank you.

spelling_police.jpg

:lol: No need to pull the punches, eh?