• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Scotty

3 Prospects Who Excelled at Camp

Rate this topic

The Detroit Free Press posted This article. I'm not to surpirised by the names that he singled out. It's also encouraging to hear that nobody played poorly. Also glad to hear that McCollum is playing well, I hope his transaction from juniors to pro goes as smoothly as possible, and as far as Lashoff and Raedeke; I wonder if they are going to play for the Griffins next year or go to Toledo. Any thoughts?

Edited by Scotty

Both Lashoff and Raedeke just turned 19 according to the article. If they don't make the Wings' active roster, I believe they must return to their Canadian junior hockey team. They would have to turn 20 by calendar year end to play in either GR or Toledo. Its too bad - Lashoff did great in GR this past Spring after his junior season ended. We should see them again next Spring.

Lashoff is quickly becoming one of my favourite prospects. I love his attitude:

Lashoff

"I think we can bounce back this year and build on last season," Lashoff said. "I am going to try and lead my team by being the best player on the ice every shift and hopefully we can have a good year."

"If I get a pre-season game or two that will be good for my development," Lashoff said. "If not and they want to send me back to junior, I've got a good team there."

The kid is quality. :thumbup: