• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
dats13

strange news on winter classic

Rate this topic

is it strange that the pens won the winter classic. then later that year lost in the Stanley cup finals. the Red Wings won their winter classic then lost in in the finals this year. i just found it a little odd. could it be a curse?????

is it strange that the pens won the winter classic. then later that year lost in the Stanley cup finals. the Red Wings won their winter classic then lost in in the finals this year. i just found it a little odd. could it be a curse?????

No. But thanks for reminding me we lost.

Is this wound still fresh for anyone else?

if you are trying to say the wings will win next year, then I like that.

It bothers me that after something like this (
) happens that the hockey Gods would be on their side.

Hockey Gods have no power against NHL Refs and Betty!

I still like the curse of Hossa... We don't have to worry about that one anymore! its all on s***cago now

Edited by OsGOD

It's weird, for me it was open DURING game 7, but really not that long after the final buzzer I somehow was over it. I guess I feel more impatient for next season to start than anything else, I'm really eager to see guys like Leino and Helm get a full season under their belts.

After all the losses in free agency I'm getting a bit nervous again, though. Particularly in net, I really don't feel secure with Howard playing 30-odd games.

very interesting NEWS indeed OP! I might go so far as to theorize that in years past, the team that loses in the finals DOESNT win the stanley cup. Im gonna look on a couple statistic websites to confirm this... but i think this could change the way we see hockey.

The Wings only won that Jan. 1 game because of the wind-aided Datsyuk goal. At least, a bald little ****** on television told me that once...

Edited by mjlegend

I work for the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette and its shoved in my face every second of everyday. So yeah, it still sucks.

Edited by xtrememachine1

My neck paycheck says they don't really care.

First of all, your neck gets a paycheck? Nice. I wish my neck had earning power :(

Second, yeah, you're right. I'm sure the champagne doesn't taste any less sweet to them :lol:

First of all, your neck gets a paycheck? Nice. I wish my neck had earning power :(

Second, yeah, you're right. I'm sure the champagne doesn't taste any less sweet to them :lol:

Wow your response to my typo made me laugh. Haha, I'll have to correct that.