• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Manoir

Vancouver to play 14 straight road games.

Rate this topic

RROOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR monster road trip.

thanks gary. ass.

You're blaming Bettman for the schedule? That guy is not that powerful. The Bettman-hatred gets crazy sometimes.

Guest Shoreline
You're blaming Bettman for the schedule? That guy is not that powerful. The Bettman-hatred gets crazy sometimes.

Didn't you hear? Gary Bettman was the worst President in US History. He also made sure to bury thousands of puppies he murdered under every NHL rink.

that's mega brutal!

sure as hell they'll have some extra home games outside od this stretch but this 8+6 will really be a huge test

for the team.

I wouldn't be happy if I were Canucks GM...

Ya think? I wander what's worse. Bettman hatred or Crosby hatred. Either way both are on the absurd level in here at times.

Edited by SouthernWingsFan

Crosby can eat my f*&%ing a$$hole for real though. hehe

Well, there's a pleasant visual.

Kind of on-topic, but not really: This thread just made me wonder how many of the Canucks will open their homes to their countrymen whether they are personally playing or not. Not saying a Canuck will be hosting a massive slumber party, just wondering if a player might invite a few of his friends over to get away from the hoopla and de-stress if needed.

I also started wondering how many Canucks will be on an Olympian team.

Then I started wondering when the last time was that Olympic hockey was played in an NHL facility. I really don't follow the Olympics at all.

Then I got a visual of Crosby eating someone's butt. :P I'm trying to get back to Sammy and the Sedins hosting Swedes, but I'm realizing that Vancouver sure got the homliest Swedes of the lot, didn't they?

I think they pretty much all have to stay at the Athlete's VIllage unless there's a family emergency. Given the Munich massacre and today's "anti-terrorism" mindset, they probably don't allow anyone in or out of the village unless there's a serious situation. It won't be like Sakic saying "Come over to my place guys and wind down."

IIRC Calgary was the last time the Olympics were played at an NHL facility, and it was the first time pros were allowed, but it was a USSR cakewalk. Canada didn't medal.

Here's the roster from http://hfboards.com/showthread.php?t=259073

# 1 .. GK .. Sean Burke

#35 .. GK .. Andy Moog

# 2 .. D .. Tim Watters

# 3 .. D .. Serge Roy

# 4 .. D .. Tony Stiles

# 5 .. D .. Trent Yawney

# 7 .. F .. Wally Schreiber

# 8 .. F .. Brian Bradley

# 9 .. F .. Ken Berry

#10 .. F.. Gord Sherven

#11 .. F .. Steve Tambellini

#12 .. F .. Serge Boisvert

#13 .. F .. Ken Yaremchuk

#14 .. F .. Marc Habscheid

#15 .. F .. Bob Joyce

#16 .. F .. Merlin Malinowski

#18 .. F .. Claude Vilgrain

#19 .. F .. Vaughn Karpan

#21 .. D .. Randy Gregg

#23 .. D .. Chris Felix

#24 .. F .. Jim Peplinski

#25 .. D .. Zarley Zalapski

Oh man, please tell me they're doing it old-school, touring around the country with giant vans, feathers, shaving cream, and hot girls as roadies.

BEST...ROAD TRIP....EVER!