• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Winged_Wheeler

Hossa and Kopecky Press Conference

Rate this topic

Can these two do anything without one another?

...and really, what are either of them going to say that is going to be remotely interesting.

"Uh, well, I will try my best to mesh with the team."

"Yes, we are hoping to contribute to a great team that went far in the playoffs next year."

It was funny listening to Stan Bowman talk about how Hossa burned the Hawks, yet didnt mention anything abou the playoffs :lol:

It was also funny listening to Kopecky saying it was a battle against the Hawks, when he didnt even play, and we were better for it. Good luck losers!

I'm sure they are just annoucing their engagement! It' sabout time they made it official.

I tell ya, I questioned their "friendship" when they both signed. . . now they HAVE to do a press conference TOGETHER? Something is not right ha ha

It was funny listening to Stan Bowman talk about how Hossa burned the Hawks, yet didnt mention anything abou the playoffs :lol:

It was also funny listening to Kopecky saying it was a battle against the Hawks, when he didnt even play, and we were better for it. Good luck losers!

Once again, LGW showing that the Wings have the classiest fanbase in the NHL.

The Wings themselves are "classy" enough. Hossa choked during crunch time, and Kopecky was always a loser. Besides, not like I'm saying there Judas' or backstabbing assholes like Pittsburgh did, and last time I checked the NHL as a whole believes there pretty classy.

Lighten up...

There is definately something kooky going on with Hossa and Kopecky. Not saying they are in love... but there is some strangeness, imo.

Lighten up...

There is definately something kooky going on with Hossa and Kopecky. Not saying they are in love... but there is some strangeness, imo.

The "strangeness" is...why are people only pointing this out now? Is it because they are no longer in the winged wheel uniform. Childhood friends having an opportunity to make money and play a sport that they love is remarkable.

Try not to be so butt-hurt about the petty stuff and just remember that the Hawks are envious of the Wings organization and success. They know that the only way to beat the best, is to emulate the best by inheriting our staff and players.

Hoss and Kopy deserve nothing more than great success with their careers and I'll tip my hat at those two. With that said, I've always substantially disliked the Hawks organization and anyone that supports that jersey. Good riddance.

This.

The Wings themselves are "classy" enough. Hossa choked during crunch time, and Kopecky was always a loser. Besides, not like I'm saying there Judas' or backstabbing assholes like Pittsburgh did, and last time I checked the NHL as a whole believes there pretty classy.

That's a bit of a dramatic stretch. If Kopecky was a loser he wouldn't be in the NHL right now and he Blackhawks wouldn't have signed him.

Lighten up...

He's right you know...

Plenty of people are friends with one another. You are bound to make a friend or two in your life I'd hope.

The "strangeness" is...why are people only pointing this out now? Is it because they are no longer in the winged wheel uniform. Childhood friends having an opportunity to make money and play a sport that they love is remarkable.

Are you kidding? People were calling Hossa "Kopecky's meal ticket" since day one. Where have you been?

Are you kidding? People were calling Hossa "Kopecky's meal ticket" since day one. Where have you been?

Please clarify "Day One" in regards to when people gave Hossa his title.

Was it when Kopy was in our farm system in '02 when people were calling him that? (Couldn't be then, cause Hossa was with the Senators)

Was it when Hossa signed with us last year? (Nah, we embraced the fact that Marcel, Marian, and Thomas were chums growing up cause it gave Hoss a bit of 'home' in DET, we had nothing negative to say about either of them.)

Was it when they both became free agents in July (16 days ago)? (Has to be, because well...the Wings weren't resigning Kopy and they couldn't afford Hoss, so CHI they went)

I'm glad that Kopy's gone, and I'm glad that a lot of other players will have ample opportunities to step up this coming year.

I've closed the book on Hoss' departure, and so should you. I'm more focused on what the Wings have groomed for the future. Simple, huh?

Damn, I'm so jealous the Hawks got Big Hoss. They are going to be bad ass this year. Then again, they lost Havlat, and while Hossa is better, it kind of evens itself out. Havlat, when healthy, may even be a better playoff performer. Either way, the Hawks are going to be like the Sharks were last season, but I think they will do better in the post season. I like their chances of making it all the way to the SCF's.

Please clarify "Day One" in regards to when people gave Hossa his title.

Was it when Kopy was in our farm system in '02 when people were calling him that? (Couldn't be then, cause Hossa was with the Senators)

Was it when Hossa signed with us last year? (Nah, we embraced the fact that Marcel, Marian, and Thomas were chums growing up cause it gave Hoss a bit of 'home' in DET, we had nothing negative to say about either of them.)

Was it when they both became free agents in July (16 days ago)? (Has to be, because well...the Wings weren't resigning Kopy and they couldn't afford Hoss, so CHI they went)

I'm glad that Kopy's gone, and I'm glad that a lot of other players will have ample opportunities to step up this coming year.

I've closed the book on Hoss' departure, and so should you. I'm more focused on what the Wings have groomed for the future. Simple, huh?

When Hossa came here, the fact Kopecky was his "best bud" was the big deal.

When Kopecky sucked, they talked about keeping him simply because "it would keep Marian on the team"

I HAVE closed the book on his departure. There are just a few of you who are too quick to pull the "You guys are just mad they left!" card. They have made this joke while they both were on the team, and there is no reason to stop now. Just lighten up guys.

QFT

It's pathetic how quickly people turn on someone that decided not to finish their career off in Detroit. He owed Pittsburgh nothing more than he gave them, same goes for Detroit. Get over it, people.