• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
tommingthepuck96

Mule makes #4 Top 10 goals 08/09

Rate this topic

Anyone remember this badass goal by the mule? I thought it should have been atleast number 3. Above ovechkins.. Pierre mcguires boring commentary after the goal kind of killed the excitement for me. Notice the excitement in mcguires voice after ovechkins goal.. God i hate that guy.. Anyways Toews also had a pretty nice goal against the wings #8 , dan cleary got dumped on..

http://www.nhl.tv/team/console.jsp?id=44982

Good to see a highlight reel without cindy on it for once.

Why? All his highlight reel goals were deserving... It's not like they're overrated.

Why? All his highlight reel goals were deserving... It's not like they're overrated.

Not that they are not, but ya, it is nice, I was holding my breath and hovering my mouse over the red X if I seen a Pitts jersey come up on number 1. Very nice to see...

...if Pitts fans needed anymore proof that Buttman is gonna give the Cup to the next "Bettman Team" then this is more. Cindy not in the top 10 highlight goals? Thats is, he's done! By By Cindoleeza Rice!

Guest Four
lol at the LA commentator calling Bobby Ryan "Bobby Smith" :confused:

At one point he was like

"Bobby Sm......*looks at paper*......RYAN"

That was an awesome goal by Franzen. I was at that game and it happened right infront of where I was sitting. The only real thing you could cheer for with them down 3-0 at the time and not playing well. O'Byrne had a crap two games. Got schooled by mule there and scored on his own empty net the game before.

The Hagman goal was also amazing.

Interesting that the only goal vs the Wings began with a breakdown of defense by lakidillia Lilja. :(

Still all of those goals were highlight reel for sure. There were some really nice moves.

Edited by WingsNick5

At one point he was like

"Bobby Sm......*looks at paper*......RYAN"

The funniest part has to be that the goal was capping a hat trick for Ryan so the commentator would have called his name twice before.