• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Snazzy

Chicago fans don't want Hossa

Rate this topic

But he scored 40 goals last year.

And everyone knows he scores 0 goals when it matters...

btw, Havlat had 15-points to Hossa's 15-points in the playoffs, and Havlat played 7 less games and wasn't on a line with the likes of Datsyuk. Mmmhmm

Edited by Snazzy

Get the sand out of your ****** already. We all understand how butthurt everyone is over Hossa not resigning with us.

Actually, many of us here (including myself) were all against Holland resigning Hossa due to costing us our depth and better players such as Franzen and/or Zetterberg (pre-signings). It appears Blackhawks are now shopping Sharp

[ http://dailyherald.com/story/?id=307060 ]. <--- expect to see a lot of good players on the Blackhawks being shopped. They're going to be facing a salary cap from hell.

Edited by Snazzy

Close thread, what a waste of space. Can we merge EVERYTHING Hossa into one thread?

How about we just stop talking about him all together? I can see it now come opening season, ONE game day tread and 15 Hossa threads! Dudes, as much as we enjoyed having him, he isn't a "Wing for Life" anymore, There are certain players that qualify for that, only one has started and ended as a Wing For Life and that is Yzerman. Lidstrom is going to be the next and then that is it. It remains to be seen if Zetterberg or Franzen will be here until they retire (with their contract signings it seems so) but until the day comes that they DO retire as a Wing, there will only be Yzerman and Lidstrom...

BTW, Mr. Hossa, I have met Steve Yzerman & Nick Lidstrom (plenty of times) I consider myself someone they would say hi to if they seen me, I watched them their ENTIRE careers in the NHL, you Mr. Hossa, are no Yzerman & Lidstrom! :lol:

Anyway, Hossa scored 40 goals for us, that is it. That is all his history will leave us. Luc Robitaille and Brett Hull were "Better" Red Wings than Hossa. Larry Murphy is a "Better" Red Wing than Hossa. Steve Duschene was more important to this team. For Gods sake, Keith Primeau meant more to this team!

OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD!

frantic.jpg

Mate, like you can talk, with this reactionary thread. ;)

Nothing against you personally but it's just getting so tiresome having a new Hossa thread for every comment he or the fans make. He's gone, move on. I can see 5 Hossa scores his first goal threads now...

Guest Shoreline

Breaking news: Hossa just took a crap on twitter. I heard Chicago fans thought it was the 2nd coming of Dogma's Golgotha. Personally I just think it would be less loyal to Satan than it would be to the Wings. That does it, I'm burning my Hossa jersey and my big Hossa tattoo on my ass.

Mate, like you can talk, with this reactionary thread. ;)

Nothing against you personally but it's just getting so tiresome having a new Hossa thread for every comment he or the fans make. He's gone, move on. I can see 5 Hossa scores his first goal threads now...

5 Hossa scores first goal threads? Over reaction much? I could see 5 Hossa cost the Blackhawks Toews, Kane and/or Keith threads, but not 5 Hossa scores first threads... big difference. Hawks are shopping Sharp and already lost Havlat, and will soon lose more key players. It's just fun to watch Chicago crumble before they even get started. You don't agree?

Unless, of course, you would rather talk about the weather instead of hockey this offseason? We could talk about how many moles Bowman has on his ass, would that please you?

Edited by Snazzy

5 Hossa scores first goal threads? Over reaction much? I could see 5 Hossa cost the Blackhawks Toews, Kane and/or Keith threads, but not 5 Hossa scores first threads... big difference. Hawks are shopping Sharp and already lost Havlat, and will soon lose more key players. It's just fun to watch Chicago crumble before they even get started. You don't agree?

Unless, of course, you would rather talk about the weather instead of hockey this offseason? We could talk about how many moles Bowman has on his ass, would that please you?

Hey, that's kinda like this thread...

Hey, that's kinda like this thread...

Wait, so you think hawks potentially losing one of top key players in a trade is like hossa scoring a first goal? Lol. Your logic (or lack thereof) is overwhelming. Please stop posting, its causing the overall IQ of the forum going lower.

Wait, so you think hawks potentially losing one of top key players in a trade is like hossa scoring a first goal? Lol. Your logic (or lack thereof) is overwhelming. Please stop posting, its causing the overall IQ of the forum going lower.

OK champ. :lol: Quit being so defensive over your precious Hossa thread.

! Dudes, as much as we enjoyed having him, he isn't a "Wing for Life" anymore, There are certain players that qualify for that, only one has started and ended as a Wing For Life and that is Yzerman. Lidstrom is going to be the next and then that is it. It remains to be seen if Zetterberg or Franzen will be here until they retire (with their contract signings it seems so) but until the day comes that they DO retire as a Wing, there will only be Yzerman and Lidstrom...

Umm...Delvecchio, Fischer, Konstantinov, and most likely Holmstrom. (i'm sure i'm missing some too)