• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
P. Marlowe

Happy Birthday Mike Ilitch

Rate this topic

What do you possibly get a guy who happens to be the 301st richest American?

I'd be willing to sell him my letsgowings.com account for $5 million -- instant forum cred! :ph34r:

What do you possibly get a guy who happens to be the 301st richest American?

If my understanding of rich people is correct, that's the point where you start dabbling in exotic pets. Tyson bought Tigers (because he's insane and apparently wants to have his face mauled by an apex predator) and trained pigeons. And of course, the playboy mansion has a large collection of exotic birds. Umm... yeah, those are two examples... anyone know of other ones?

If Mike Ilitch doesn't have a monkey butler he's insane. That's like #1 on every kid's list of things to buy when they get rich. That and a robot butler. A cyborg monkey butler would probably clinch it, add rollerskates and you're laughing.

Happy B-day Mike! Hope you're around to be the best owner in pro sports for at least another 20 years. :thumbup:

If my understanding of rich people is correct, that's the point where you start dabbling in exotic pets. Tyson bought Tigers (because he's insane and apparently wants to have his face mauled by an apex predator) and trained pigeons. And of course, the playboy mansion has a large collection of exotic birds. Umm... yeah, those are two examples... anyone know of other ones?

Hossa has Kopecky.

Ouch.

Where's a rim shot when you need one?

Actually, we were talking about what to get Mr. I.

We can't get him a Kopecky. He already had one.

Someone needs to go to Slovakia and bring him another Kopecky this time in a bellboy suit.