• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Rice

Wings agree to terms with Andy Delmore

Rate this topic

i too believe this is a depth signing kenny has already said he wants to deal a defensman so this just gives him another option for a call up. he could easily come up and play the pp.. however ive watched this guy alot he even played junior in my home town and im also worried about his defensive play....but at the same time we were able to survive last season with cheli out there and i believe delmore has more to offer offensivly.

Delmore Signing

In this article it notes that it is a two way contract which means he was signed for GR and can be called up the same way McCarty and Downey had signed last year with the Wings. It is 100% a depth signing and he probably wont see any time with the Wings unless there is an injury. Even then it's doubtful. Before Holland moves anyone you have to figure the depth chart looks something like:

Lidstrom

Rafalski

Kronwall

Stuart

Ericsson

Lilja

Lebda

Meech

Janik/Delmore/Kindl etc.

At best he's in the 9 range on the depth chart.

Delmore Signing

In this article it notes that it is a two way contract which means he was signed for GR and can be called up the same way McCarty and Downey had signed last year with the Wings. It is 100% a depth signing and he probably wont see any time with the Wings unless there is an injury. Even then it's doubtful. Before Holland moves anyone you have to figure the depth chart looks something like:

Lidstrom

Rafalski

Kronwall

Stuart

Ericsson

Lilja

Lebda

Meech

Janik/Delmore/Kindl etc.

At best he's in the 9 range on the depth chart.

Worth a shot. Give him a chance in camp, if it doesn't work, off to GR.

^ This.

Depth. Nothing wrong with that.

Can never have too much depth when the money situation allows it (yeah yeah, I already hear the Chelios/Quincey comparison coming).

i too believe this is a depth signing kenny has already said he wants to deal a defensman so this just gives him another option for a call up. he could easily come up and play the pp.. however ive watched this guy alot he even played junior in my home town and im also worried about his defensive play....but at the same time we were able to survive last season with cheli out there and i believe delmore has more to offer offensivly.

He's said he's going to move one soon, I'm guessing Lebda.

Overall, not a bad depth signing.

Lilja on LTIR, trade Lebda, Meech and Delmore compete daily for the 6/7 spots?

If/when Lilja comes back Delmore goes to GR. That sounds like a plan to me.

Agreed. Pair Lilja with Big E when/if Lils comes back.

Surely I can't be the only one who thinks that a Lilja & Big E pairing would be nothing short of pure awesome.