• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

skacore

Player from KHL we should look at

Rate this topic

Since a lot of people are tossing out names and most of them are somehow related to Europe or the European leagues, I found a player from the KHL that looks really intriguing. He has good size, put up good points last year, he must have good playmaking skills because he led his team in assists last year (could replace Hudler) oh yeah and he could s***pump 99% of NHL players

simon67.jpg

I almost didn't recognize him. I thought the caption at the bottom right was his name, my Russian is a little rusty and I was trying to figure out who Ilya Korneev was. Then I saw the next post and realized it was Chris Simon.

I don't know if he's the answer, but a guy that plays a similar style without the lapses in judgement would be a great fit to the Red Wings organization.

Edited by bonan78

he'd give teams a another reason to hate the wings and id like to see him cross paths with perry or that dirty sob from pitt cant remember his name right now

and in the new picture he looks like he'd eat babies

Edited by pockets

I would actually like Simon on this team. I haven't watched him play for a while now but he used to keep up with the play and for how much he could absolutely hammer people he was a good player. He was probably the most intimidating player in the NHL because he was nuts and could fight to back it up.

Simon says, "Please sign me Kenny". "I'm just as good as Kopecky."

Also, he's used to playing with euros since he just spent a season in the KHL. This would be a terrific signing by Kenny. I know Simon can be dirty at times, but we're talking about a GM that signed Bertuzzi, who basically paralyzed a man once. What's Simon compared to that?

Likewise, he has more skill than the average enforcer, so that would satisfy the people here who always complain about untalented thugs and crap like that.