• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

CenterIce

Shanahan parts ways with Devils

Rate this topic

Bring him back to Detroit and get him into the broadcast booth where he can bump Larry out of his position as Mickey's back-up. Then, he becomes heir apparent to Mickey (whose awesome and I hope he stays forever) because Shanny has a great personality and would probably make a great color guy.

Make it happen Kenny.

^This.

He was my all time favorite. I miss the days when he'd net a goal and the Joe would play that Irish tune. Best of luck to him if he finds a team that suits him.

It's funny how all these years later I still remember this commercial.

Never saw this puppy! THANKS for putting it on here. It made me laugh out loud.

He was my all time favorite. I miss the days when he'd net a goal and the Joe would play that Irish tune. Best of luck to him if he finds a team that suits him.

It's funny how all these years later I still remember this commercial.

Oh such a great commercial!!!!!!!

Was always a big fan of his and i will miss watching him play. As many have already said, it is about that time for him and i hope that he stays involved in the league and helps to get it on the correct path.

C'mon, get Shanny and Cheli down there to help out the kids in Grand Rapids or something! Those two belong in the Detroit organization, lets hope they end up there doing something good, who cares what.

Could be a good thing...in three years we could see three more players from the '02 Cup go to the HHOF.

Not sure Fedorov will make first ballot though, or that Cheli will end up retired this year...

I don't think Fedorov will make first ballot either and as far as chelios goes, if he hasn't landed anywhere yet i doubt he will...how many people need a 47 year old defenseman midway through the season over a 20 something guy in their system coming out of the AHL? My guess is not many...