• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
JoeBuddy

My Brother met Ken Holland Yesterday

Rate this topic

What I find interesting though is Holland devulging such info to your brother - a complete stranger more or less...Did your brother detect a hint of menthol schnapps on Kenny's breath :lol:

The way I figure is that eventually it will be out in the media, so what's the harm in telling a 17 year old Wings fan that we just signed someone? I think that maybe if it was a bigger signing or trade, he would've been more hesitant to say. But in all honesty, Jason Williams is no big deal.

I knew there had to be something up with Draper's neck and wondered why no one ever talked about his weird black turtleneck undershirt that he started wearing when he came back. I'm glad you posted that... it all makes sense now.

bahhh ha ha ha. You guys are a bunch of whiny know it all ass holes. I hope your rudeness was denial about weak willy commin back. He'll do fine, and how many GM's can get 2 veterans for under 2 million?

I was told the same thing about 2 days ago. Heard it's pretty much a done deal, but wasn't going to post because 1. I was told not to, and 2. everyone wants links, which I don't have.

First of all, where does he even fit?

Datsyuk-Zetterberg-Holmstrom

Cleary-Filppula-Franzen

Leino-Helm-Williams

Maltby-Draper-Eaves

Someone would have to be bumped off the roster. Please God, let it be Williams.

Also, can he still fight? Will he shut up the staunch enforcer crowd?

EDIT: Who told you about this rumor?

Edited by titanium2

First of all, where does he even fit?

Datsyuk-Zetterberg-Holmstrom

Cleary-Filppula-Franzen

Leino-Helm-Williams

Maltby-Draper-Eaves

Someone would have to be bumped off the roster. Please God, let it be Williams.

Also, can he still fight? Will he shut up the staunch enforcer crowd?

EDIT: Who told you about this rumor?

Dude, don't ask me where he fits because I can't answer that, I'm on board with everyone else who doesn't want him here. You're asking me questions as if I'm trying to make a case for him being here, and no, I'm definitely not. Who told me about this rumor? A buddy of mine who works for the store that stitches the Wings player's jerseys.

Dude, don't ask me where he fits because I can't answer that, I'm on board with everyone else who doesn't want him here. You're asking me questions as if I'm trying to make a case for him being here, and no, I'm definitely not. Who told me about this rumor? A buddy of mine who works for the store that stitches the Wings player's jerseys.

No I was just thinking out loud. Hard to communicate that over the internet.

Perhaps your buddy was asked to dig up the old Bertuzzi jerseys out of the archives.

No I was just thinking out loud. Hard to communicate that over the internet.

Perhaps your buddy was asked to dig up the old Bertuzzi jerseys out of the archives.

My apologies then. It sounded like you were trying to give me a tough time for passing on something I was told. Which most people here normally do.