• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
soultrain

Theo Fleury wants back in to the bar...i mean nhl

Rate this topic

St louis has Belfour now maybe they can take him too and they can talk about back in the day with each other

...as a goalie consultant.

Theo said this back in February. He also said back then that the only team he'd want to play for in the NHL is Calgary, but that's probably changed since then.

I hope he gets back in the league, don't know with who but problems aside I always liked him (except when he was on the Avs).

Persoanlly Im not a huge fan of all these 40+ comebacks but that being said I was always a big fan of Fleury's...even during his ridiculous antics (which were entertaining at least). I think that he is at least going about this the right way. All he is asking for is a tryout spot at a camp and a chance to prove himself. He's not doing with Claude Lemieux did and sign with someone part way through the season. It'd be interesting to see someone give Theo a shot at camp and although Im pretty indifferent whether or not the Wings are that team on a tryout basis what could it hurt?

Guest Shoreline

I'm all for him embarrassing himself and whatever team is dumb enough to sign him.

Fleury is quiate a different case than the Turtle.

this guy's career has been cut short by his problems. and I'd love to see him having

another shot. he's been a great player when he was OK with himself