• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

40#1Fan

Patrick Kane Arrested

Rate this topic

Guest GordieSid&Ted
Patrick who?

otlkane700.jpg

And not peep about this on NHL.com. Wonder why that is. The league (Gary) really is a Mickey Mouse operation isn't it? Not too mention the crap going on with Balsillie. I love hockey and Wings and hockey players in general. I'm beginning to think I really hate the NHL.

punk ass cabby! i would have punched his face too!...well not really I would have felt like the ******* for not having money to pay the guy...what a f***** (kane)...no excuses for a stunt like this.

Guest Shoreline
He's an American, what do you expect?

Hell yeah, baby!

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2000/10/22/...ain243220.shtml

Patrick Roy was arrested early Sunday on investigation of domestic violence charges, days after he set the career record for victories by an NHL goalie.

Roy was released on $750 bail. The Colorado Avalanche goalie also was held on criminal mischief charges, said sheriff's Lt. Steve Keller.

Officers responded to a "911 hangup call" early Sunday at Roy's residence, police said in a news release.

The officers spoke with Roy and his wife and were told there had been an argument, police said.

Police said there was physical damage done to the home, and as a result of their findings Roy was taken into custody.

Damn Americans. Why can't they stop ******* everything up?

That's disgusting. This crap happens in football or basketball or something. Hockeyplayers are supposed to be better than that. What a little sh!t.

I always did like Towes better.

That's disgusting. This crap happens in football or basketball or something. Hockeyplayers are supposed to be better than that. What a little sh!t.

I always did like Towes better.

Best basketball lines ever -

"You can't arrest me, I'm a basketball player!" - Gilbert Arenas

"I have a family to feed!" - Latrell Sprewell

The guy in your avatar is a real American, brother!

He's Canadianized... seriously, my comment was tongue in cheek, but Shoreline is the last guy that's going to convince me that Americans aren't dicks.

i wouldnt have expected this from kane. I look forward to hearing a statement from him/hawks. What an entertaining offseason this has been. Every week something new and hilarious from these guys.

At this rate i feel like the hawks organization will have folded/moved to cancun for expansion by the time the season starts.

He's Canadianized... seriously, my comment was tongue in cheek, but Shoreline is the last guy that's going to convince me that Americans aren't dicks.

Your comment was moronic, ignorant, and just plain stupid. With your kind of logic, I'd be suprised to find out you made it past the 10th grade.

Edited by Hockeytown0001

I remember hearing a story about how Barry Sanders was pulled over for speeding. The cop looked at his license and asked if he was "Barry Sanders". He replied, "well, my name is Barry Sanders." One of his teammates was with him and scolded him for taking the ticket and paying it. He told Sanders he could have gotten off since he was a famous player. Sanders didn't because he didn't think it was right to use his fame for that. He paid the ticket because it was the right thing to do.

Lots of people could take a lesson from this.

I remember hearing a story about how Barry Sanders was pulled over for speeding. The cop looked at his license and asked if he was "Barry Sanders". He replied, "well, my name is Barry Sanders." One of his teammates was with him and scolded him for taking the ticket and paying it. He told Sanders he could have gotten off since he was a famous player. Sanders didn't because he didn't think it was right to use his fame for that. He paid the ticket because it was the right thing to do.

Lots of people could take a lesson from this.

Donte Stallworth would be a great start. He kills someone while DUI'ing and got off with a slap on the wrist.

Edited by Hockeytown0001

Donte Stallworth would be a great start. He kills someone while DUI'ing and got off with a slap on the wrist.

Exactly! What did he get, 30 days in jail? I got that for a probation violation from 6 years ago!

What a joke.

Guest CaliWingsNut
The NHL is working with the local police department in trying to assemble the details.

From the TSN news report...

My only question is why the NHL gets to "work with" the police... what other companies get to "work with" the police?

From the TSN news report...

My only question is why the NHL gets to "work with" the police... what other companies get to "work with" the police?

I'm wondering about "assembling" the details. How many ways can they find to fit them together?