• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

40#1Fan

Patrick Kane Arrested

Rate this topic

After finally seeing his personality during the post-game interview and now watching the parade, I've decided that Kane is - in all likelihood - white trash.

From the way he immediately started 'shouting out' to his friends in his interview with Pierre, to the fact that he jokingly called his cousin 'famous' but refused interview questions after someone brought up taxi cabs (the whole reason his dude-bro cousin is 'famous') right down to these Crocs.

Now I'm watching him try to act ghetto on top of a bus.

Hey! Don't knock the Crocs. They may not be the most attractive shoes in the world, but they're super-comfy. :) At least he doesn't have those little Croc-charms stuck in all the holes. :hehe:

Crocs and a mullet...lol, if I didn't already know he's just a total dork, it sounds like something a hipster would do. I mean, the ironic mullet has already been done, but not in combination with Crocs! Ah Kane, such an innovator... God, please let him show up somewhere with one of those "lone wolf" t-shirts.

Crocs and a mullet...lol, if I didn't already know he's just a total dork, it sounds like something a hipster would do. I mean, the ironic mullet has already been done, but not in combination with Crocs! Ah Kane, such an innovator... God, please let him show up somewhere with one of those "lone wolf" t-shirts.

See, I thought the mullet was an ironic hipster mullet at first - with the steps and all, but now I just think he's a clueless kid.

Every player who gets interviewed "shouts out" to their friends and family - every red wing in 2008 did it, whats the big deal?

Like I said, it was the way he did it. I'm not sure if you saw the interview but his response to Pierre asking him how it felt to win the Cup was 'shout out to all my boys in Buffalo..'

edit: added quote.

Edited by Travis

See, I thought the mullet was an ironic hipster mullet at first - with the steps and all, but now I just think he's a clueless kid.

Like I said, it was the way he did it. I'm not sure if you saw the interview but his response to Pierre asking him how it felt to win the Cup was 'shout out to all my boys in Buffalo..'

edit: added quote.

I don't mean to be an ass but Kane is from Buffalo. There was nothing wrong with his shout out to "his boys" in Buffalo. People here do everything they possibly can to look down and bash on players on opposing teams. It's ridiculous. Yes the taxi incident was uncalled for but his shoutout was totally fine. Get over it.

I don't mean to be an ass but Kane is from Buffalo. There was nothing wrong with his shout out to "his boys" in Buffalo. People here do everything they possibly can to look down and bash on players on opposing teams. It's ridiculous. Yes the taxi incident was uncalled for but his shoutout was totally fine. Get over it.

You're missing my point. Shout out all day long, I don't give two s***s. I just felt like it was the way he went about it. He simply came off like a turd.

Regardless, it's not like I'm staying up at night over it, haha.