• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

40#1Fan

Patrick Kane Arrested

Rate this topic

Guest Shoreline
He's Canadianized... seriously, my comment was tongue in cheek, but Shoreline is the last guy that's going to convince me that Americans aren't dicks.

I wouldn't dare stop you from making such generalizations. But if I'm going to keep up with your view that I'm a dick, I must do something that a dick would do, so..

middle_finger.jpg

(Btw, all the Canadians I've met have been nice, I bet not a single dick in 30 million people! No one would pull a Patty Wahh -- oh, and that's the biggest reason I'm trying to get a transfer to SK is so I can torture Canadians with my dickheadedness!)

Guys,

The whole "American/Canadian" back and forth is silly.

Kane is American. He did what he did.

If he had been Canadian, it wouldn't have been any different. He would've had to ask the Queen for permission first, though.

I wouldn't dare stop you from making such generalizations. But if I'm going to keep up with your view that I'm a dick, I must do something that a dick would do, so..

middle_finger.jpg

(Btw, all the Canadians I've met have been nice, I bet not a single dick in 30 million people! No one would pull a Patty Wahh -- oh, and that's the biggest reason I'm trying to get a transfer to SK is so I can torture Canadians with my dickheadedness!)

Guest Shoreline
Guys,

The whole "American/Canadian" back and forth is silly.

Kane is American. He did what he did.

If he had been Canadian, it wouldn't have been any different. He would've had to ask the Queen for permission first, though.

If he were European, he would have yelled for the refs to call a penalty on the cab driver, 5 minute major for bad math. Damn softies.

Guest EZBAKETHAGANGSTA

hope that guy sues. I wish Kane would've tried that s*** with me. He's what 5'10 170? Rofl kid would get wrecked then id sue his ass like crazy.

That'll teach him to stiff someone out of twenty cents!

I like your train of thought

put that little guy in jail for just 1 night and his skating stride will never be the same

:thumbup:

I almost cried after seeing this photo. Poor guy is just trying to make a ******* living and this piece of s*** loser decides to beat him up over 20 cents? I hope Kane gets hit by a bus.

Same here.

Not only that, but they weren't even going to tip him? What the H-E double f*** was that about? The cab ride was 13.80 and you weren't going to tip him? What a little *****.

This is embarassing for Kane, for his family, for his hometown, for his team and for the NHL as a whole. f***, I'm embarassed for him and I kind of hate the little ******.

Same here.

Not only that, but they weren't even going to tip him? What the H-E double f*** was that about? The cab ride was 13.80 and you weren't going to tip him? What a little *****.

This is embarassing for Kane, for his family, for his hometown, for his team and for the NHL as a whole. f***, I'm embarassed for him and I kind of hate the little ******.

Haven't seen you here in a while. Enjoy your vacation?

You actually don't ever hear of these sort of things from hockey players. You just don't. Kane... Well, hopefully he's not a sign of things to come.

Haven't seen you here in a while. Enjoy your vacation?

You actually don't ever hear of these sort of things from hockey players. You just don't. Kane... Well, hopefully he's not a sign of things to come.

Vacation has been good. That and the off-season can be a bit frustrating on the boards so I tend not to post as much. ;)

I hope Kane gets his head screwed on straight. He seemed normal enough in interviews I've seen of him, which probably means (in combination with the 5am time of this report) that alcohol was involved. He's got a lot of talent and he's good for marketing in Chicago.

I'm bewildered that the NHL is helping sort this out in Buffalo though. That doesn't reek of suspicious behavior AT ALL <_<

Your comment was moronic, ignorant, and just plain stupid. With your kind of logic, I'd be suprised to find out you made it past the 10th grade.

I'm in my third year of university, actually. And I said I was joking. For you to take the comment that personally, you must be a dick.

Vacation has been good. That and the off-season can be a bit frustrating on the boards so I tend not to post as much. ;)

I hope Kane gets his head screwed on straight. He seemed normal enough in interviews I've seen of him, which probably means (in combination with the 5am time of this report) that alcohol was involved. He's got a lot of talent and he's good for marketing in Chicago.

I'm bewildered that the NHL is helping sort this out in Buffalo though. That doesn't reek of suspicious behavior AT ALL <_<

Maybe somehow this is CHI towns way of working around their cap situation.

I'm in my third year of university, actually. And I said I was joking. For you to take the comment that personally, you must be a dick.

You got me, I'm a dick for being a patriot with relatives who serve in the armed forces for taking a comment like that personally.

I didn't detect any sarcasm in your original post, so you'll forgive me for jumping to the conclusion that it was to be taken seriously. But seriously, you can't tell me with a straight face that you wouldn't be the least bit offended should a Canadian citizen get arrested and me scoffing, even in a joking tone, and saying, "Well, he's a Canadian, what did you expect?"

Edited by Hockeytown0001

I don't even know what to say. I have a strange feeling the story will evolve in the next couple of days. Something isn't adding up here.

You're right. Read this part:

The pair allegedly punched the cab driver and grabbed money they had handed him after he told them he didn't have twenty cents in coins to give them their change, the report said.

Their fare was $13.80 and they handed the driver $15, according to a report.

The driver didn't have twenty cents. The bill was $13.80. They gave him $15.

Where did the other dollar go?

So now he will be a criminal.

No European open.

No games in Canada

No Olympics.

Your a smart Boy Kane. All over less then $2.00. LOL

Edited by TeeMan

Kane should be ashamed of himself. What a horrible example he is setting for all of the kids that look up to him.

You have to be a real low life to beat up an old man. I can't wait to see how Kane and his cousin try to explain away the cuts on the mans face and neck. Are they going to say that he did it to himself?

The Hawks don't deserve to have a good season this year, especially if they do nothing with the Kane situation.