• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Guest GordieSid&Ted

Olympic Hockey-Where do your allegiances lie?

Rate this topic

Which team are you rooting for?  

72 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest GordieSid&Ted

Just curious to see what the makeup is for LGW. Will you be cheering for your native land? Will you be cheering for the Swedes because of how many Wings are on the team?

Me, it's USA all the way. If they don't make it I hope the Swedes win the Gold. Anything but Canada winning Gold would be fine with me. No offense to Canadians.

Edited by GordieSid&Ted

THE GREAT WHITE NORTH

besides Canada I like to see lesser countries have success like Germany, Belarus, Norway, Switerzlan, Latvia, even Slovakia... I think it makes the competition even better

I know I should root for the US, but with teams like Russia and Sweden, I don't think we stand a snowball's chance in hell.

I have to root for Pasha and Team Russia. Sorry, kids, but my three are Russia for the gold, Sweden the silver (losing the Mule hurts their chances), and Canada for the bronze. What can I tell ya?

Also, this is the last Olympics that the NHL is contracted to...but a lot of players are saying they'll play for their countries in '14 and to hell with what the NHL says. I know Ovechkin and Malkin have already said they will, and damn the consequences.

I just REPORTED all posters that are not rooting for USA!!!

GO USA!!!!!

:patriot: :patriot: :patriot:

..kidding about the reporting part!..

Guest ZetterbergFourty

Being Canadian, I'm rooting for Canada.

Really hoping they can capture gold on home ice, I dont really care if they win gold in other s*** sports like bobsledding or womens hockey, just want the men's hockey to win gold.

Looking for a U.S.A./Canada final round for the gold, would be an awesome rematch to 2002 Salt Lake City.

Go Canada! Go Yzerman!

Just curious to see what the makeup is for LGW. Will you be cheering for your native land? Will you be cheering for the Swedes because of how many Wings are on the team?

Me, it's USA all the way. If they don't make it I hope the Swedes win the Gold. Anything but Canada winning Gold would be fine with me. No offense to Canadians.

Don't worry we feel the same about you . :thumbdown:

The only sport in the Winter Olympics I watch is figure skating. I'd like to see Nick and Co. repeat as gold medalists, but in reality.....I don't really care who wins.

The only reason I watch figure skating is because of Kiira Korpi. :blush: