• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
King Crane

Nickname sweaters

Rate this topic

So I'm definitely getting a new hockey sweater, custom from online, and was debating who I wanted on the back (yes it's another one of those threads). Although I know I want to do some different; I want to put a nickname on the back.

Here's who I have so far. Which ones do you like? Have any more ideas? (10 character max)

"Avenger" or "Enforcer" - 25

"Mule" - 93

"Wizard" - 30

"Dominator" - 39

"Flash" - 43

"Captain" or "Legend" - 19

"Homer" - 96

"Hank" - 40

"Fats" - 10

"Mr Hockey" - 9 (Although spaces look terrible)

Edited by ZMAN

I have a Curtis Joseph jersey that I had customized with "CUJO" instead of Joseph.

Only got to really wear it for 1 1/2 seasons, but it still was one of my more favorite jerseys, since it was something a little different. I've thought about doing a Franzen jersey with Mule, or Franzenstein on it, but I think Franzenstein is a bit too long. Heck, Zetterberg is almost to long as it is, and it's only 10 letters... 'Stein has 12...

"Avenger" or "Enforcer" - 25

"

:hysterical:

How about 25 - "Useless" or "Horrible" or "Waste"

maybe go with; 8 - "Gator"

or 26 - "Pay Me" or "Sucks" or "Gecko" (obscure movie reference, 10 bonus points for whoever undestands it.)

Edited by LeftWinger

HEY! He's may not be good now (suffers from Cheliositis), but he should be respected. He got several game winning goals, including the 1997 game four stanley cup finals game winner. Not to mention a playoff hat trick that wouldn't be done again for six years. He was also one of the greatest fighters the wings have seen too.

...Oh, and he broke the 42 year curse when he beat up claude lemieux. But yah know, no biggie

Edited by ZMAN

13 - "Ãàøà"

before you ask, that is Pasha in Russian (according to a translator I found...)

91 - "Чекман" That is the best I could find for Fedorov in Russian (it may only be part of the name though.)

on a side note, did you know that Pavel is the Russian name for English Paul? Sergei is the Russian for English Cyril or Charles, Vladimir is Walter.... Interesting....

:hysterical:

maybe go with; 8 - "Gator"

or 26 - "Pay Me" or "Sucks" or "Gecko" (obscure movie reference, 10 bonus points for whoever undestands it.)

I don't get some Detroit fans. McCarty has a great history with the team and he'll always be a fan favorite. What reason is there to bash him? Just in case you don't recall he did put a few key goals in net and stuck up for his teammates. Look him up on youtube and tell us he was a useless, horrible waste...

Guest micah

Every one of these suggestions ties for worst suggestion of all time. Why not just buy an authentic jersey just like the player you like wears and be done with it?

I guess I'm boring.