Photo
- - - - -

dog killer.... i mean vick signs with eagles

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Duck Guy

Duck Guy

Homer rocks your socks off Its knuckle Puck time!

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,537 posts

Posted 14 August 2009 - 12:52 AM

two years around 6m total heh

Edited by Duck Guy, 14 August 2009 - 12:56 AM.

Posted Image
Veritas Aequitas

#2 The Winged Wheel

The Winged Wheel

Prospect

• 42 posts

Posted 14 August 2009 - 02:49 AM

Big deal. I don't see how anyone would want this guy in the first place. He was "alright" in his prime, but NFL defenses have figured out how to stop running QBs. That was the only thing he was good at. I'm sure he's in tip-top shape since there's nothing else to do in jail, but I don't give a crap how long you're in there for, you can't learn how to throw a football properly in jail, which he was never good at to begin with. I wonder how Donovan feels about this whole thing.

Edited by The Winged Wheel, 14 August 2009 - 02:50 AM.

#3 Duck Guy

Duck Guy

Homer rocks your socks off Its knuckle Puck time!

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,537 posts

Posted 14 August 2009 - 03:04 AM

QUOTE (The Winged Wheel @ August 14, 2009 - 02:49AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Big deal. I don't see how anyone would want this guy in the first place. He was "alright" in his prime, but NFL defenses have figured out how to stop running QBs. That was the only thing he was good at. I'm sure he's in tip-top shape since there's nothing else to do in jail, but I don't give a crap how long you're in there for, you can't learn how to throw a football properly in jail, which he was never good at to begin with. I wonder how Donovan feels about this whole thing.

I looked on a eagles forum to find just this. And he said that he lobbied to get Vick there.

Edited by Duck Guy, 14 August 2009 - 03:04 AM.

Posted Image
Veritas Aequitas

#4 Heroes of Hockeytown

Heroes of Hockeytown

Big Goal Bob

• Bronze Booster
  • 13,729 posts

Posted 14 August 2009 - 04:43 AM

They'll probably put him everywhere. Wildcat, kick returns, ball handler on gadget plays. Unless McNabb gets hurt I assume he's got no chance at playing QB.
"We've been in the same spot all year long. We won 50 games for the fourth year in a row. People think we're just hum-drum and boring.
No, you know what we are, we're good. You can't do what we do every single day and not be good." - Mike Babcock

#5 TheDetroitRedWings

TheDetroitRedWings

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,207 posts

Posted 14 August 2009 - 03:32 PM

I love dogs. I have two of my own. But there's been NFL players that have been involved in HUMAN death. And they all got to play again(with the exception of Ray Carruth, who went to prison for life). So if the NFL let's those players play again, they have to let Vick play. Dog killing is a horrible offense. But the man paid his debt to society and deserves a second chance. So I'm glad the eagles signed him. If he still has that speed, he's going to be fun to watch again.

12041887825_d4b1d5c02f_o.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users