• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Duck Guy

dog killer.... i mean vick signs with eagles

Rate this topic

Big deal. I don't see how anyone would want this guy in the first place. He was "alright" in his prime, but NFL defenses have figured out how to stop running QBs. That was the only thing he was good at. I'm sure he's in tip-top shape since there's nothing else to do in jail, but I don't give a crap how long you're in there for, you can't learn how to throw a football properly in jail, which he was never good at to begin with. I wonder how Donovan feels about this whole thing.

Edited by The Winged Wheel

Big deal. I don't see how anyone would want this guy in the first place. He was "alright" in his prime, but NFL defenses have figured out how to stop running QBs. That was the only thing he was good at. I'm sure he's in tip-top shape since there's nothing else to do in jail, but I don't give a crap how long you're in there for, you can't learn how to throw a football properly in jail, which he was never good at to begin with. I wonder how Donovan feels about this whole thing.

I looked on a eagles forum to find just this. And he said that he lobbied to get Vick there.

Edited by Duck Guy

I love dogs. I have two of my own. But there's been NFL players that have been involved in HUMAN death. And they all got to play again(with the exception of Ray Carruth, who went to prison for life). So if the NFL let's those players play again, they have to let Vick play. Dog killing is a horrible offense. But the man paid his debt to society and deserves a second chance. So I'm glad the eagles signed him. If he still has that speed, he's going to be fun to watch again.